What Is Happening?

Mari's POV
I stood there not knowing what to say. I had no idea that Sohinki liked me. Also I think Wes and I are becoming a thing. I don't want to break his heart. Crap.

"I-I mean I know that you just got over a pretty bad breakup and that I might be going in too soon-" I stopped him.

"Sohinki, I'm so sorry to say this. I'm actually trying to be independent right now. I think that you're a great friend and that you stay loyal, but not now." I looked down.

"Hey it's fine! We can still be friends. Hug?" He stretched out his arms. I nodded and we hugged. I waved goodbye and walked over to Wes. I put my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked looking down and kissing me on the head. Please don't do this in front of Sohinki.

Sohinki's POV
I took a sip of my coffee and looked at my phone. Someone tagged me in a photo. I shrugged and looked back up. I saw Wes kiss Mari on the head. I raised an eyebrow. I shrugged it off and decided to watch Netflix. I walked upstairs and opened the door not expecting anything. Well it was something. I saw Courtney on top of Shayne making out. I quickly turned around and shut the door.

"Never mind." I said to myself. I looked at my phone. 7:45.

"Alright everyone!" I heard Sunny yell, "I know what we said, but we'll need to go ahead and do the hot tub truth or dare tonight! Go and get your bathing suits on! We're behind schedule!"

I ran up to my room, that I shared with Shayne. I knocked this time.

"Come in!" I opened the door and saw Shayne taking his shirt off. I guess he already got the memo. I looked back and saw Wes and Mari go into the same room. I shook it off again and walked in to change.

When we were all changed we walked downstairs and split into our teams. I have no idea how this is going to go. I mean, both Wes and Mari on my team. I climbed in the hot tub and got settled and so did everyone else. Mari sat by Wes. Why is she hanging out with Wes? I looked at her and her face completely flushed. She quickly scooted away from him as he raised an eyebrow. We started the video.

We were about in the middle of the video and it got to Mari's turn.

"Ok Mari, truth or dare!" We all yelled. 

"Truth!" 

"Ok, from @smoshy_fan who would you date in the hot tub with you. Only one person!" Matt read out loud. I looked at Mari who was thinking.

Mari's POV
Out of all the truths. Come on world! I thought to myself. If I picked Wes he would probably kiss me somewhere and if I pick Sohinki, Wes we'll be hurt and confused.

"I have no idea. I think either Wes or Sohin." They both looked at each other. One looking like he was going to kill the other. Oops....

We finished the video and changed. I felt so tired. I walked to the kitchen to get some water. I saw Wes and Sohinki doing whatever. I got my drink and felt two big hands hold my waist and soft lips kiss my cheek. Wes. The beautiful guy.

"Wes! What the hell?! Giver her some space! Get off her!" Sohinki yelled hopping off his stool. He pushed Wes and I back away. I knew that there was going to be a fight. I have to stop this. Sohinki threw the first punch. He hit Wes straight in the nose. Wes threw a punch and hit Sohinki in the arm. I carefully tired to push Sohinki back because he was a lighter guy. 

"Stop it you idiots! Why are you fighting over me. I'm worthless! Just save your energy for something else!" They both stopped. I got Wes a towel for his bloody nose and Sohinki some ice.

"Baby, you're not worthless. You mean everything to me." Wes said rubbing my arm. I looked at Sohinki. 

"Matt, look, in very sorry for lying to you. I didn't want to break your heart and tell you that Wes and I were together." He nodded his head. He fortunately looked ok. 

"I'm sorry for asking you Mari. I knew that that was going to make things awkward around us."

"Thanks for understanding. Now ice cream for everyone!"

Boze's POV
After we shot the hot tub video I decided to get a shower. I walked up the stairs to my and Damian's room. We switched roomies. I shut the room and the bathroom door. I stripped and got into the warm shower. A few minutes later, the door opened. It was probably Damian coming in to change.

After I got done with my shower, I put on a very small towel and opened the door to see Damian only in his boxers and he saw me in that tiny towel. We both screamed a little. Then we stopped. And blushed. And started laughing.

"I'm sorry! I'll just get my stuff and change in the bathroom." I picked up my things and went back to the bathroom and got dressed.

"Well we should get used to this because you know, we're a thing now!" He yelled from the room. I laughed to myself. I walked back out and Damian still didn't have on a shirt. It was turning me on.

"Damian. Come here!" He walked over to me. I put my hands on his chest. He got my message and pulled me closer to him grabbing my butt. I giggled. We kissed. And kissed. And made out. It wasn't until I had my shirt off that I noticed that things were getting real.

"Woah, Damian, are you sure that you want to do this? I mean, your first time and you're going to do this with me?"

"Erica, I love you. With all of my heart. And if I wasn't honest enough to say so, I would hate myself for this. I'm sure about this. Come here." He pulled me closer into a kiss.

Things happened and a few more things happened. It was the best night of my life.

12345678901234567890123456789012
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Now I don't do smut. I just write things that sound like smut. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter and I have a HUUUUGE surprise for the next chapter! Bye SHMELLOS!!