Road Trip!

Wes's POV
I let her get dressed while I made pancakes. When she was done she looked beautiful. We ate and I pulled out the suitcase that  we packed.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yep! Let's go!" We drove to the Smoffice and were surprisingly the first people there. Well of course Ian and Matt Raub were already there. 

"Hey guys! Now that you're the first people here you get the best seats and the first people the pack the back!" Ian said walking over to help us with out stuff. He and I put the suitcase in the van and Mari and I put our extra stuff in our seats. She sat beside me and we played never have I ever until everyone else came.

                        Boze's POV
I got to the office and met up with Ian.

"Hey Boze! You're going to be in the second van with Wes and Mari. You can also pick your seat." I nodded and Ian put my suitcase in the van. I got my tiny backpack and got in the van. I saw Wes and Mari playing some game.

"Hey guys!" I said. They looked up and smiled. 

"Hey Boze! Wanna sit my by me?" Mari asked. 

"Sure!" I sat by her and got settled. We had a bunch of room. We also had one more seat in the back and I was hoping that Damian would sit back here. I've had a small crush on him ever since he started working with Smosh Games. I mean, he's sweet, funny, and handsome. Everything I need.

"Boze, wanna play never have I ever with us?" Wes asked.

"Sure!" We played for a while. It wasn't until Mari's turn when she said something a little embarrassing.

"Never have I ever had a crush on someone in Smosh." I slowly put my finger down. So did Wes and Mari. Damn.

"Hey guys!" Said an enthusiastic voice getting into the van. I knew exactly who it was too.

"Damian! I saved you a seat!" I said patting the seat next to me.

"Thanks Boze. How are you?" He asked sitting beside me.

"I'm fine. I'm just trying to get over my breakup."

"Oh yeah I'm sorry about that. I hope that you and I can spend more time together though." He said hugging me. Damian wants to hang out with me!!!! Yay!

                          Mari's POV
Wes and I stopped playing the game and did our own things on our phones. I listened to music and he played a game. Everyone piled up into the vans and we were off.

When we got to the cabin I was very excited. Wes got our suitcase and I got our stuff. We walked up to a room and decided that we would sleep in that one. 

"Mari, it only has one bed. Are you ok with this?" He asked me.

"Of course! Also I'm setting an alarm for us in the mornings."

"Thanks. Remember, I'm not good at getting up in the mornings."

"Yeah yeah I know. Annd done!" I put my phone up and fell onto the bed. I ended up falling on Wes because he was already there.

"Ow..."

"Sorry Wesley." I kissed him on the cheek as an apology. He smiled and held my cheek to pull me in for a kiss. We both heard a knock and the door open.

"Hey guys! We're about to do a video...." Anthony trailed off looking at us. "You know, I'm not even gonna ask." He left and I got off of Wes.

"Mari." He said kind of annoyed.

"I'm sorry Wesley, but we have to do our jobs." He groaned getting up and trudged down the stairs behind me. We walked all the way down to where everyone was.

"God! Where were you guys?" Lasercorn asked.

"Making out." I threw my hands up in the air. 

"Guys we're keeping a camera in their room." Sohinki laughed.

"Pervert." Noah said standing up. We all laughed and Anthony started the video.

"Welcome back guys to Winter Games Again! In the video we'll be sorting into teams and do a grand opening. We'll get into that later. Now! I'll be picking first! And I pick....Boze!"

When the video was over and everyone was settled down, Ian had an idea to watch a movie with everyone.

"It depends on what movie it is." I said sitting down on the couch beside Wes. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Well we're watching The Nightmare Before Christmas." Noah said clicking on the movie. I nodded as I laid my head on Wes's shoulder. Every one got settled and the movie started.

                          Boze's POV
While all of us were watching the movie, Damian walked over and sat by me on the Love seat. He hugged me close as I blushed very hard.

"I'm so tired. Boze, I watched a really scary movie with Shayne on the way here. Can you like, umm sleep with me tonight? I could use the comfort. You're like a teddy bear." I blushed harder. I was so happy that it was dark.

"Of course Dames. I'm tired right now if you want to go ahead and go to bed."

"Yeah sure."

                           Wes's POV

I watched as Boze and Damian walked up the stairs holding hands. Finally they're getting close. I looked back down at Mari who had fallen asleep on my shoulder. She was smiling in her sleep and her nose kept twitching. I've known Mari for a long enough time to know that whenever her nose twitches in her sleep, she's having a bad dream. So, I carefully picked her up and walked her up to our room. She woke up.

"Wes?"

"Hey Mari. I'm walking you up to the bedroom. Are you ok?"

"Wes, can you stay with me forever? I don't wanna go back to Peter." I laid her down on the bed and took off my shirt before getting into the bed. I climbed in beside her and held her close.

"Mari, I'll never ever leave you."

"What about Remina?"

"I've been planning on leaving her anyway." She turned over.

"Thanks Wes. I love you."

"I love you too." We kissed. It was so passionate and long. Then we hugged then we kissed again and then it led to "other things". Heh if ya know what I mean.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! In the next chapter it will be mostly a Bozamian chapter. I love you guys!!! Bye SHMELLOS!!