The Dark Angel ~ Chapter Seven, Pluto

Clara woke up the next day and walked down the stairs to see Undertaker and Grell having tea with William, Ronald, Allen, and Erik more towards the back of the shop. They all stopped short once they saw Clara look at them and edge her way to Undertaker.

" Why the hell are they here?" asked Clara. Undertaker giggled and pulled her to his lap.

" Well, it wasn't that hard to figure where we are." Undertaker said. He handed her a glass of milk and let her drink it down while Allen walked over to them. He tucked his reaper book under his arm and bowed in front of Clara.

" I want to personally apoligize for hurting you yesterday. I hope it dosen't hurt that much." Allen said then stood back up. Clara's finger flew to her neck and felt pain, remembering when Allen had violently grabbed her by the neck. Clara smiled back and tilted her head.

" I forgive you, but why did you do it?" she asked. Allen froze then reached up to his chest where his heart rested.

" Just didn't feel right." He said. Clara looked at his chest, then smiled up at him.

" Well I hope you get to feeling better." She said. Allen cracked a mini smile and returned back to William's side as he was slowly, and painfully, adding up the expenses of damage that they caused.

" So much." William said. Ronald rested his arm on Erik's shoulder and chuckled to himself.

" Maybe we can bribe Grell to dress Clara up like that again." Ronald said. Erik smiled and they both chuckled like evil villians. Clara sat the now empty glass of milk down and stood up from Undertakers lap.

" I must be going or else they will worry, and you know how Ciel gets sometimes when he doesn't get something right away." Clara said to Undertaker. William however managed to hear it even with Erik and Ronald still chuckling like idiots.

" I wouldn't be too worried about the young Earl, but his little pet is what I would keep an eye on." William said. Clara quickly turned around to look at William who had now sat down his book and pen and was getting a staring contest on with Clara.

" Sebastian? Oh, he was ordered to not harm me at all. Well at least I think he did." Clara said.

" He hasn't harmed you yet?" Asked Erik, who was done with the laughing.

" Well no." William picked up the book and pen and tucked it under his arm.

" Maybe he is just holding back for other reasons, waiting for the right moment." William warned her.

" What the hell does that mean?" Clara asked him. William sighed and walked towards her, Undertaker matched him and stood up. William leaned down and whispered into her ear while Undertaker kept a eye on the other reaper.

" You obviously don't know how valuable your soul is, well to a demon that is." William straightened his back to the straight line it always was. " Erik, Ronald, Allen lets go." William said while heading towards the door, then looked over his shoulder towards the fiery red head. " Oh, and Grell. Your now suspended from your chainsaw and will down grade to trainee scythe."

" What!" Grell stood up, then melted once he noticed that William was in the position that he always loved. The cold stare and perfect body, it made him shiver. Instead of protesting more, Grell just flicked back his red hair and put up his nose, but snuck a glimpse of William as he walked out and into the street. Clara shook her head as they all filed out and shut the door.

" Undertaker, can you give me a ride?" Clara asked. Undertaker stood up and grabbed his big hat and placed it on the top of his head.

" Lets go, plus I need to stop off there anyways, their are so many people just dying." Undertaker opened up the front door and Clara walked out while Undertaker gave a lecture to Grell about how he shouldn't help any customers while he was gone. They both piled on some coffins and hoped got in.