Curry Contest!

"Prince Soma, would you like some tea?" asked Clara as she poured tea for Agni waited for Soma's answer.

"Yes Clara!" Prince Soma answered as he held up his fancy cup.  Both of them sipped the tea as Clara stood nearby in case they needed something.

"Clara, these gardens are really beautiful, who does the gardening?" asked Agni as he admired a white rose.  Clara moved closer and stood next to them both.

"The gardeners name is Finnian, but we call him Finny for short.  He's a bit clumsy sometimes so me and Sebastian have to clear it up.  The extra work dosen't bother me, I actually like the outside." Clara said.  Prince Soma took another sip of his tea.

"I overheard that you are the high maid in the manor, is that true?" asked Soma.  Clara closed her eyes and laughed.

"No, Meyrin has been here longer then me, but they're kind of terrified of me sometimes." Clara said.  Agni chuckled while Soma glanced at a sad Finny and a scolding Sebastian.

"It seems that the gardener has gotten into trouble again." Prince Soma said.  Clara opened her eyes and excused herself.  She walked across the green lawn to where Finny had forgotten to close the lid to the weed killer.

"Finny how many times did I say to watch the weed killer?" asked Sebastian.  Finny looked down even lower.

"Many times Sebastian." Finny said.  Clara chuckled.

"Sebastian, why don't you go entertain our guests.  I'll handle this." Clara said.  Sebastian, with a nod walked over to Soma and Agni.  Clara handed a handkerchief to Finny then looked at the damage.  Finny seemed to be getting better at gardening because he didn't make such a big mess.

"Don't worry about Sebastian, he's just a bit stressed out from the surprise visit from Prince Soma and Agni." Clara said as she guided a sobbing Finny to the gardening shed.  They gathered some mulch, and new flowers to cover the damaged spots.

"Good job Finny," Clara reached into her pocket and dropped three coins into his hands.  "Take the day off and go to town.  Buy some sweets or a snack." Finny nodded and ran into the house to change out of his gardening clothes and into his somewhat fancy clothes.

"You sure seem to like him." Ciel said.  Clara turned and smiled.

"Or course, he's very sweet." Clara said.  Ciel was somewhat bummed by this.

"Why don't you like me then?" asked Ciel, his eyes making contact with the ground.  Clara sighed and walked to Ciel.  With a sudden movement, that even Ciel was surprised, Clara had him in her embrace.

"Ciel, I do like you.  You seem like a younger brother to me, always having to protect from danger.  Just sometimes you aren't exactly a cheery child, but that's what makes you different.  And that different is good, seeing what I am." Clara chuckled, this house really was dark.

"Are dark angels suppose to feel?" asked Ciel, his eyes closed and his head resting against her chest, listening to her heartbeat.

"Of course we feel, Sebastian does too.  He just dosen't show it."

"Does he show affection to you?" Ciel asked, expecting the worst.  Clara laughed and rested her chin on his head.

"If you count him tasting my blood on the first night here, let me be taken by the Count, pinned me against the wall with knifes, got jealous when I'am with Undertaker, kidnapped by Pluto, and kissed me with out permission then... no he hasn't."  Clara said.  Ciel sighed and relaxed.

"What about the night when Grell took you, Sebastian had talked to you." Ciel said.  Clara was shocked as she held him arms lengh away.

"He told you?" asked Clara.  Ciel nodded.  Clara chuckled and fixed Ciel's tie, his attire was not for hugging.  "I was just snooping and Sebastian had to be there.  Both of us had questions and thought it was a perfect time to ask them."