Chapter 5: Seduced

NINA:-

My life all started when I first met him. Jason's someone that made me feel true happiness ever since that day, and he still does! If I had never met him, where would both of our lives be? I'm glad to see my mother getting along with his father as well. Since then, I've been looking at her from a different feeling. My love for her has been growing lately, just as it was to my stepdad, whom in fact, feels like my real Dad. Despite Jason being my stepbrother, it never really mattered as long as I was with him, and when Mom and Dad know nothing.

He's my heart, my soul, and my life! I never thought I'd find someone as amazing as him in this world. If it wasn't for my Mom, I would've never been so close and so happy with him and my new family.

We'd all watch movies together, go out on family road trips and every night, I'd always wanna hear his nightly speeches as he wraps around me.

It gives me something that feels more than butterflies, honestly. Life with him and our Mom and Dad allows me to remind myself how happy I am, to see my life sorted out.

Family is life; I don't care about my past anymore.

JASON:-

This is life to me! And I hope it'll never end. Seeing my father with someone happy is just what he deserved. I mean, Mom may be gone, but Danielle is someone who can help me through life, just like a real mother does. What about my Dad? I'm glad he's on a new road now. No more suffering. No more crying. No more. Just no more.

Finally, there's her.

I'd tie My heart to hers, with a billion knots around. All the torture that had come, are long gone away. I need her to stay... away from Ambition, away from ruthlessness, away from cynicism, away from all the dark sides of this world. 'Cause she's my unique and loving girl. My opinion of life is, amazing because it's true what they say everyone has to work, To relax, And to love; I have everything I already need with her.

Don't wipe away my if I cry, cuz they show my happiness. Nina is all I can have. And it may be perplexing between us and my Dad and her mom since they don't know, but I can't leave her for that. I'll never do that in a million worlds. Even if her mom, who I call my mom, is both my stepmother and my mother in law. Confusing?

One day, we all went hiking together. Being in the fresh air with her by my side is like breathing her! Another time, we went to the beach. A few times, we may have sneak kisses together without Mom and Dad knowing. Most of the time, we even dance together with the stereo on when Mom and Dad go to work. I love her arms around me. She makes me feel like my soul and hearts on fire. But what really has me is her beautiful smile. How it matches with her face and her personality. But when Mom and Dad are home, we have to somehow boogie, which is fun... but damn, is it tiring! Sometimes they even join in and slow dance, while Nina and I look for something to do. This is the life; this is family. In the end, my family is complete.

Now Nina wants to show me something. But what's confusing is, if she's gonna show me something, why is there a key in her hand? And why is she now bringing me outside?!

ANDREW:-

Thank God for showing me a new path in life. I guess I deserved a second chance and I promise I'm not gonna make the same mistake with her. Danielle is the sweetest woman in the world! I'm lucky to have someone so smart, beautiful and entertaining. Jason gets along with her well, and with his stepsister whom I prefer to call my real daughter.

This is what family feels like! It's unbelievable and full of joyful tears from what I've been missing out in a family. All the moments that came. All the memories we shared! Like when they both pushed the car into the garage the day it died down on us when we were coming home from the beach. Or when we were hiking and I nearly fell and Nina caught me! What a catch that was.