Chapter 17 make up sex

Sapphire pov

Diego close the door and picked me up caring me to our new bed. He threw me on it an pawns on top of me. He attack my neck with love bites as I pull him closer to me.

"Diego...... Let me please you too."

He shot up in shock but quickly turn to lust. He ripped of our clothing and pulled me on top of him.

"I want you to blow me while I eat you out understand?"

I nodded and position myself, I slowly stroke him as he quickly dove is tough inside me. I gasp and moan as I stared kiss his member. Everytime I did he twitch, I knew better then to tease a wolf in heat so I took him into my mouth. I suck him off and moan on him once in a while.

"God baby, you keep that up I'll have to take you now."

I suck harder trying to encourage him to do so, it worked. He push me off and put me on my back and open my legs again. I through my head back as he toughs me. Hold girl his hair so he  wouldn't pull away.

"Oh! Yes! like that baby! More! More!"

He pulled off of me look at me full of lust and love.

"God I love the faces you make every time pleasure you."

He started to hump me as he spoke I grab his hips to push harder.

"It makes me so hot to see you with you blue eyes half closed Everytime I pleasure you. The way you moan under me drive me insane. I thank the goddess for giving me you. And proud to call you my mate, Evan when the problems we have get out of control, we will fight and talk through it."

He humps faster with every sentence he speaks to me. I pant faster wanting him inside me now.

"Tell me what you love, tell me how I can pleasure you tonight. "

"I-I want you to make love to me Diego, become one with me tonight. "

He smiles and slowly slides inside of me. I moan his name as he work his hips."

"My god Sapphire why are you so tight? Uhhhh I love it."

Making him feel pleasure makes me happy.

"Diego........More.....More......Oh Diego.......YES........MORE."

I couldn't control my voice anymore and he knew that. He thrust harder into me with a growl.

"Mine.....Mine......Mine!"

"Yes Diego! I'm yours and only yours!"

That made him lose all control.  He picked me up and pin me to the wall thrusting in full speed.

"YES!.....OH YES!.......
YES!.....MORE!.....DIEGO DON'T STOP!.......MORE!"

"You like that baby? You like me going full wolf on you?"

His eye were darken with lust and control. My mine was telling me not to push it but my body wanted more.

"I know your want to go Al out on me, so why are you holding back on me love?"

He thrust harder till he howls as I screamed in release. I was panting and sky high. He then put us on the bed without pulling out. I look at him confused.

"Oh Sapphire, you didn't think I was done now did you? One the you need to know about any wolf if they are in heat or aroused they can have quite the sex drive."

"So were doing it again?"

He nods with a wicked smile.

Trust me when I say this love. Ones I'm satisfy, you never want to sleep without me ever again."

10 hours later round 10

"DIEGO!......GOD YES!......MORE!"

I was on my arms and knees as he took me from behind. I was shivering in pleasure and I couldn't.

"Diego......I'm gonna...."

Pull out as I try to speak.

"NO!"

" don't worry love you'll have your release  soon. Because im close too.

I laid on his back and pulled me onto him and position me. He slid inside me again and I gasp at me tenderness.

"Finish me off love. Ride me."

I placed my hands on his chest and started to move up and down. After 5 minutes we came for the 10th time. I fell to the side of him panting. He pull the blanket over us and snuggle next to me.

"Sleep beautiful, you deserve it."

I close my eyes.