Chapter 24 Meet Romeo, Keith, Chris and Ash

Diego pov

I was down stairs on the couch with Sapphire watching animal planet the most extreme. The kids were on a fieldtrip with the Lunas and some of the warrior wolfs learning about the safe spots in the forest. I was relaxing till the doorbell rang.

"I got it."

I got up with Sapphire o open the door, when I did a pair of lips smash into mine as I pushed him off. I of course heard a growl and a gasp.

"DIEGO ITS BEEN SO LONG!"

It was my ex boyfriend Romeo and his mate Chris. His friends Keith and Ash were here too. He always did this to me everytime we meet up. Sapphire started to cry a little from the kiss, so I pushed Romeo off and pulled her to me. As I calm her down Romeo looked at me confuse.

"Diego, who's she?" I roll my eyes.

"She's my mate Sapphire  Romeo, Sapphire this is my ex Romeo and his mate Chris. "

He gasp.

"I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW!"

Sapphire looked at him wiping away her tears.

"It....it ok....you didn't know."

She dried her tears and smiled at me. The Romeo notice her baby bump as the others came in.

"OMG! Congratulations Deigo!"

Romeo sat next to Sapphire as the talk. She seem to really like him. I notice Ash and Keith sniffing out the air as if they found something.usually when something like this happen its a sign that their mate is near. I had a hunch it involved th only two wiccans that doesn't have a mate yet, so I decided to fallow my little hunch.

"Amethyst! Amber! Come down here for a minute!"

"Yes Beta!"

They ran down stairs as we watch Keith and Ash heads snap to them. Ash was eying Amethyst
While Keith eyed Amber.

"Mate." They both growled.

Amethyst blushed and walk up to to Ash with her had on his chest.

"Mine." she whisper.

Amber took Keith hand as he pulled her close to his chest. She instantly cuddle under his chin.

"Mine."

The guys turn to me.

"Beta may barrow the girls for a while?" I snickered at them as Sapphire holds in her giggles.

"They're you mate go be with them."

They picked them up and ran up stairs.

"Use the spare bedrooms at the end of the hall!"

"Yes beta. " the door slammed and locked.

I sat down and and pull Sapphire to my lap. She looked at Chris, he was quite like always.

"Is he always this quite?"

I laugh as Romeo elbow him.

"Don't mind him daring g he's always like that. Anyway about the twins you were telling me about, when are they do and what about the other four?"

"The doctor said about 1 more mouth for our twins and as for the other four we adopted them. Would you like to meet them?"

Romeo smile and nods.

"Akin, Akira, Mai, Taro. Come hear for a minute please. "

The kids ran in with a juice box in their hand. They look at us then Romeo and Chris. Chris smiled at them which surprised me because he never smiled at anyone but his mate and the innocent.

"Kids, this is an old friend of mine and his mate Chris. "

"Hi uncle Romeo and uncle Chris."

Romeo kneel down and picks up Akira and Mai as Akin and Taro went to Chris lap. Sapphire was watching them smiling with me. I could stay like this forever. That was until.

"HHHOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLL!!!!!!"
The warrior wolfs were howling in furry. No the hunter are here! I got up with Chris and looking oath the kids as they huddle up.

"AAAHHHH."

"Sapphire! What's the matter ?!"

"The babies......the babies......there..."

She wad clutching her stomach in pain crap the baby was coming!

I quickly pick her up and carried her to the safety room an on the bed. The others wiccan came in with the the women, children and human.

"She going into labor! Take care of her till we get back. "

"Diego no!"

I look at her she was in fear. I gave her a quick smile and ran off with the others. I pray to still be alive when my babies are born.