First Day of New School

Penelope hurry up its your first day at your new school you don't want to be late, my dad yelled from the kitchen. I'm coming let me just grab my bag,  oh hi didn't see you there my name is Penelope and today is my first day at my new school. right now i'm running a bit late and dad my is not to happy btw my dads name is James and is the biggest gang leader in the USA. "Princess come on you are going to be late", "i'm coming now". For the first day of school I decided to wear (outfit on top). 

"Good morning daddy" "morning princess you don't have time to eat breakfast so here is an apple go get in the car". "okay daddy",  I got into my dads grey Lamborghini Veneno and we started driving to school. Once we parking all eyes are on use what do you expect when one of the most expensive cars in the world pull up in the school parking. When i stepped out of the car you could see all of the boys staring and all the girls trying to get there boyfriend attention. But when my father got of of the car everyone look away scared, that just destroyed my chance of getting a boyfriend.  As we walk through the school to get to the office we get so many looks of fear, something you should know about me is that i am a trouble maker which is the main reason my dad made me move back from Italy so he could have a better eye on me but lucky for me my 3 best friends and starting here today as well.

As we walk into the office we are met with my uncle Jake waiting for us, lucky for me he is the principal here and he all ways falls for my puppy dog eyes. Once we sit down in his office he tells me he all ready got me the stop of captain of the cheer squad and Ava my one of my best friends the spot as co-captain. He also got my two boys Xavier and Ryder spots on the football team. Talking about them i ask were they are "they are in class already and i will show you you locker then take you to class you have all the same classes" "ok, bye daddy love you"  " bye princess i will pick you up this afternoon see you then" he then walks away. After uncle Jake shows me my locker he takes me to my first class, i'm shaking because i'm excited to see my best friend that i have not seen in two months i miss them so much. As soon as the door opens and i can see the class i am tackled by my three fav people in the whole wide world. Both Ava and myself are in tears and the boys are holding theirs back which I find cute. 

(Skip to lunch time)

By the time it was lunch i was so ready for this day to be over as a walk into the lunch with my best friends everyone stared at as. We just found a table and started talking about what had happened in the last two months we have been apart. The only reason we have not ditched yet is because our next period is gym and we heard that we have it with the cheerleaders and the jocks we want to see what i should expected  with this cheer team. None of use ate because the food they were serving look disgusting, then the bell went for last period we all started heading to the gym.

A perk about this school that you can wear anything for gym so we make sure we all look amazing. I pulled out my gym clothes so did Ava and we got changed and can i say we looked hot.

Penelope's outfit 

Ava's outfit

As we walked out of the change rooms the all the boys looked with us with lust in the eyes and all the girls gave us looks of hate you can also hear the boys whistling which soon stopped when Xavier and Ryder walked over and Xavier said "look away...

As we walked out of the change rooms the all the boys looked with us with lust in the eyes and all the girls gave us looks of hate you can also hear the boys whistling which soon stopped when Xavier and Ryder walked over and Xavier said "look away before I make up". After probable like five minutes later the gym teacher decided to show up. "Ok guys today we will be running laps around the track and who ever get first place will get an A on their next test" said our gym teacher. As he blows the whistle i let people in front of me but i say in the middle of the pack i'm going to go at a steady pace. As we get to the tenth lap I see two boys in front of us and nobody behind. The boys turn there heads around and we see that it is Xavier and Ryder. "I call a challenge who ever does five more laps first wins when i count down from three because we need to show them what we got". 3 2 1!!! we all yell, we all start sprinting as fast as we can with me in first then Ryder then Xavier and Ava in tie for last. Five minutes we were all done with the same order as before, which means i won yay!!

After gym we got changed then were free to go home when i walked out the front i saw a crowd of people surrounding some thing. i hear a little voice saying "daddy i can't see sissy i miss her and want to give her a massive hug" OMG i scream when i release that is my adorable little sister Everleigh. 

As i push through the crowd i can hear her little voice and its getting louder and louder.                      SISSY!!!!! BUBBY!!!! " hi my little princess i missed you so much" " i missed you too big sissy guess what dad said he said i don't have to go live with mum anymore only sometimes" " Thats awesome" "girls lets get going. 

Sorry for any mistakes if you find anything i should fix comment down below. sorry if my book isn't perfect it my first time doing this.

Please vote, comment suggestions and things to help me.  

nobody probably going to read my storey =(((