Chapter 16

Story Unshed

"Every person out
there have a story behind the look on their face, Some shows it in their success and others hide it in their faliures."

I was very happy about one thing, that my heart was strong. Otherwise God knows how many heart attacks I would have encountered today!

"You came again? How dare you show me your face?" I heard Queen Esma shouting.

"Husssh, who asked you to speak? "
The other person seemed bored.
"I don't like to come here and see your stupid face again and again . I am here just to tell you that , if you didn't eat , you won't live long. And I will never have a chance to replace you."

I was standing behind a big stone, trying to digest the fact that this can be true. Well I have had an idea she wasn't the best of the ladies but this was a blow to the mind. I just wanted to run away and tell every detail to Ruez. Since I wasn't able to do much now , so I decided to stay calm and listen to their conversation.

" Don't you think the best option you have is to eat? I must tell you that your husband is recovering but if you die, what's the point of keeping him alive?"

" Don't you dare kill my soul mate! Any harm comes to him and you are a dead body." Esma shouted of the top of her voice. " What have I done to you? I haven't done a thing against you in my whole life. See what you have turned into, where is the lady I thought was my sister?"

Her voice reflected sadness and sorrow, a sisterly lose I can relate to. My mind drifted back to my baby sister and I remember how I felt when someone did bad to her.

And here the sister herself have become the villain of her sibling.

A cunning laugh coming from the other end bought me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, I have cheated you, I? So sad. Don't you DARE give me that look Esma. You want to ask where is that sister? You killed her!! You killed that girl. You snatched my love, you always knew I loved him. We were never blood related but you were always important for my parents more than me. Still I managed to live with you, to bear with you. I started thinking about you like my sister. And than you killed her when you mated my love .

Maira's words were dripping with venom, I swear she was looking like a snake too.

" You know Maira , you know this. He is my mate. We have a soul bond . I didn't have any option. He is a part of me. "
Queen Esma's voice was like that of a pleading mother trying to make her lost child understand her love.

For a while it went silent, like the world wanted them to have peace too.

I was still hiding at the same place.
At the moment I didn't know who to blame and who to judge.
I completly understand how it feels to have a mate, since Ruez have come in my life , my heart have been split in two. Maira did wrong, but love makes you do stupid things.

"Don't give me that shit baby sister, I am doing no crime. I am just snatching what was mine." Maira's voice come from the dark. "Eat your food and or we don't want our love to die. Do we? "

At that moment, all the sympathy I was feeling for Maira, vanished away.

I heard heavy footsteps going away.

I didn't come out unless I was sure they had left.

I stepped out of my hiding place and walked towards her cell.
"Queen Esma." I said in a murmering voice.
Although the room was dark but I could still see the queen standing in the corner facing the wall. Her light illuminated the room. Not in high intensity but in a sad manner.
"Are you fine, my Queen?" I asked.

" I am not fine Ayra. I am not. I have been living here like a dead woman." She turned towards me, her eyes were completely white and her face so pale like winter. " I haven't seen my mate in years . My babies were left alone when they needed me, and all this just because of my sister?" She came forward. "I have cried myself to sleep everynight and woken in a hope that someone would find me. I have been waiting for someone to come." A drop of sprakling tear ran down her eye and turned into a diamomd hitting the floor.

I didn't know , should I be sad or should I be mesmerized . In a way it was one of the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

" I know they were looking for me. My king might have searched whole Elemento and other planets as well. My son Ruez goes to my room every night and cries on my bed. I know this because I am like light I can see them sometimes and my daughter, " she smiled , like a proud mother. "Isn't she most beautiful of all? She doesn't wear a diamond, she has never been in my room. She is afraid if she touches diamonds they will turn into water because they are my happy tears. "

"I didn't know you have a away to go there. Why haven't you gave them any hint?" I asked.

"In starting when I went to my planet, it was purely my choice. I knew Tenet would be able to find me. We can look in each others mind. I guided him for while, I could see Ruez and Roze and ..." She stopped. "I could see them. We would talk in telepathy. And then one day I heard voices , voices coming from him. I didn't know what was happening. I was worried. They trapped me in a cage and brought me here. I knew it was my palace, I couldn't go out. My powers don't work here. In this cage. And I tried talking to Tenet. I was able to see things from his mind but was not able to talk to him. Then I knew it was all Maira's plan. She started giving some kind of herbs to Tenet to make him week. That is the reason he is not able to sense my presence. My mate needs me. He needs me Ayra. You are the one person who can take me to him."

Another drop came down, and this time it turned into a flame and disappared.

"I will do anything to take you out from here my Queen. I will. " I didn't know how but I will, I would do anything for her. I don't even know how to use my power but I will learn and I will take her out of this.

"Ayra, I know you are not trained, but you are special. My boy's mate. Just use your powers to concentrate you have the power of earth, don't You? Communicate to it and find a way out."
Her eyes were sparkling with hope.
" Close your eyes and try."

I did as I was told and took in a deep breath. Nothing but a sneeze was all I heard.

How will I do this? Let's try with open eyes this time. I thought to myself.

I started searching for a way out.

***

Author's Note:

I know it has been a while, okay more than a while and I haven't uploaded anything. My apologies to all.
I am so sorry. I have work and a lot of it and I thought I will not be able to write this story now. But recently when I got some notification that people are still reading it and voting for my book. I was not able to stop myself. This is something I Enjoy, I feel pleasure in, and all of you who are still reading my book and waiting for the day I will upload. It fills my heart with a kind of determination.
Thank you so much!
I will try to wrap up this book ASAP and I promise it is going to end on a promising note.

May be 8 chapters more.

Keep reading and I am always open to suggestions.

Thank you so much for almost 10k reads ❤

Take care all

Love

Ifrah