Chapter 6

Awkward Situations

"Sometimes those awkward situations we encounter becomes our most funny memories."

Finding beautiful friends in a place I hardly know was a relief to my heart. I decided it was time to go for a bath. All this new world have taken a toll on me and meeting the king only adds to my nervousness. I want some time alone to filter all this in my mind. After Liza gave me the towels I entered the door of the bathroom.
Bathroom was huge with a big bathtub. I removed my cloths and drown myself in the tub, welcoming the warm fluid to soothe my nerves. I felt my body relaxing.
I never thought something like this could happen with me. I never believed in fairy tales or princess. I was always a serious type of girl, far from fantasies. I stopped believing in magic and happy endings when my father left us. I was just 8 years old at that time. I closed all gates of fun, fantasy and imaginations.
Now when I look back and see what happened with me in these past two days , it looks like fantasies and magic never left me.
My prince charming has come out of no where and my world have become upside down .
Everything has changed.
Although I haven't seen any fairies yet, but you never know what you might find here.
I don't know what I should do. Should I be happy that I am in a place I never thought I would be and my family is perfectly fine on earth? Or should I be sad that I hardly know anything about this world?
May be I am having a storm of confusion and astonishment in my mind, but still I know one thing I feel more safe here.
Why is it like I feel more attachment towards this world? What's here that makes me feel connected to this place?

Ruez. Said a voice inside me. He said he is my soul mate. I too can feel that connection. The way he looks into my eyes, like he is directly staring into my soul.
He is so smart. My eyes couldn't get enough of him. His tight jaw, and that small dimple which peeks on his left cheek whenever he lefts his lips into a smile.
The way his hair falls on his eyes whenever wind blows. All I want to do in that moment is to remove the strands of hair from his forehead.

God, I don't know what's happening to me. I know him just for 2 days , most of which I spent sleeping I must add . I hardly know him, but still I could feel him. May be it's really true that he is my soulmate.
I closed my eyes and rested my head against the edge of the tub.

I don't know for how long I was gone.Seconds, minutes may be hours passed. May be I slept in the water.

Old habits die hard.

I heard a knock on the door.
"Princess, Ayra? Are you all right? Would you like us to check on you?" Came the voice of windy from outside the door.
"It's been 2 hours. Are you fine?" Liza added.
There voice brought me back from my slumber.
"No, no. I am fine girls. I will be out in 10." I replied abruptly sitting straight in the tub.

I shampooed my hair and washed my body as fast as I could. After confirming that I did a good job in cleaning myself. I rubbed my hair using towel and tied them in a big bun. Wrapping a towel against my body I walked toward the door.
I stopped in front of the mirror and what I saw was so new.
I looked different from the last time I saw myself. My big brown eyes where more chocolate than before. They were glistering like stars. My skin was glowing like I have never seen before. Dark circles under my eyes from all those sleepless nights were gone. My face looked more flushed and bright. May be it's the magic of Elemento.

Then my gaze diverted towards my lips they were more pink then before. I touched them and suddenly the memories from last night came back to me. The kiss that never happened.