Thirteen.

Cynthia Santana

My heart pounded as I was about to open the door. Immediately being greeted by my father.

"H-hey dad." I said trying not to sound paranoid.

"It's 10:30am why aren't you at school?"

"I've been feeling sick all morning." I said putting on my sick face.

"Well Ima let you pass today but tomorrow I expect you to be at school. Everybody is gone and I'm about to go to work."

"Can you bring me a ginger ale on your way back?"

"Yeah, see you later baby girl. Love you." He kissed my forehead and left.

I closed the door and limped towards the bathroom to get Erica. Opening the door I seen Erica in the bathtub sleeping.

I laughed to myself and went to get my phone. Unlocking it, I went to Snapchat and started recording. I turned the shower on and Erica jumped up. I burst out laughing and she glared at me as she turned it off.

Ending the video I put an emoji over her body since she was naked and I don't need nobody looking at what's mine. 'Got her ass😂❤️😋' I posted it then helped her out the tub.

"Man, you play to damn much. First you wake me up outta a good ass sleep to hide from your parents then you get me all wet."

"Would you have liked to get caught by my dad?"

"No, but still." She pouted.

"Hush, you can go back to sleep we not going to school today. I don't feel good."

"What's wrong." She said picking me up and I wrapped my legs around her.

"I feel sick and my legs hurt." I whined.

"You got morning sickness because of the baby and your legs hurt because of daddy." She smirked and I hit her softly.

"Lay me down you creep."

"Oh you want it on the bed." She asked laying me down climbing on top.

"Erica stop im still tired from last night. Aren't you?"

"Does he look tired?" She asked pointing and I looked at her fully hard dick.

"Get yo horny ass off of me." I said trying to push her off.

"Baby don't you see this."

"I gave you some last night that should have been enough."

"I can't get enough of you." She said kissing on my neck.

"Nope, I'm going to sleep. Use ya hand."

"Man, you get on my nerves."

"And? I don't care."

"You gon care once I put this dick in yo mouth."

"You would like that wouldn't you?" I asked smirking.