Twenty Eight...

Asia Nicole

That talk I had with Erica really opened my eyes to a lot. I been cheating on Yasmin for three years of our relationship and when she cheats on me once I get all in my feelings. I can dish it out but I can't take it she really gave me a taste of my own medicine. When I looked over at her talking to Cyn I began to feel bad. How can I do all these things to this innocent girl who has done nothing but love me. We need to really have a sit down.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hand leading her to our room. Closing the door she sat on the bed and I sat in the computer chair by the desk. I couldn't even look her in her eyes. The guilt was literally eating me alive. Yasmin knows I cheated on her many times but she thought the cheating ended a year and half ago. The things I did can't even measure up to her making out with another girl.

"What's up?" She asked.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"I can see that. What you wanna talk about?"

"I just wanna tell you that I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I was selfish and put my own needs be-

"Wait Wait Wait.. Whats going on?"

"I haven't been completely honest with you Yas. I haven't been faithful to you for months now and I'm tired of pretending. I love you I really do but..... I don't know what it is i just can't be faithful and it's killing me inside. Everytime I look at you, kiss you, hug you, fuck you, I just feel like I don't deserve you and I really don't." I said looking down after seeing the tears swell in her eyes.

"You've don't understand how hard I tried..... I changed my personality, appearance, everything to make myself loved by you.. what you're giving me isn't love I don't know what the fuck it is. I lost myself trying to make you happy and you for you to do this all to me shows you don't give two fucks about me!"

"Yas yes I d-

"No! No ! Don't lie to me. Asia I can't keep doing this with you. You cheat and I take you back because I love you. You were my first everything; first love, first person I had sex with, first one who met my family. I turned my life around to be all about you and you've given me nothing in return but great sex. I'm done being your doormat Asia. This isn't love. I'm done catering to your every need. Look..." she trailed off and got on her knees in front of me holding my head in her hands.

"I love you to death Asia Nicole but this relationship is not healthy for neither one of us. Maybe later down the line we will make it work but at this very moment we just need to end it." She said staring deeply at me.

"Yas you just don't understand. I know I don't do you right and I don't deserve you but I'm to selfish to let you go. I feel like you are THE one for me but we just met at the wrong time. There's no doubt that you mean the world to me, but I can't help that I wanna have you and other girls also. It's not fair to you and I won't hold you. I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused baby girl. You are and always will be my bestfriend." I said kissing her lips one last time before I moved her back getting up to walk away.

I knew she was gonna pack her things and go back to her parents house and as much as I wanna stop her and beg for forgiveness I can't. This breakup is bigger than the ones we've had before and like they say "if you love someone you let them go and if they come back then their yours." If there is any truth to that quote then maybe one day we will get it together. As for now it's time for me to move on.

***
Cynthia Santana

It's been a whole week and I finally get to go back to school today. It was nice being home all day every day with Erin, but I need to get out of this house before I go crazy. Erica and I decided to send Erin to the daycare in the school because it would be easier to keep an eye on her; and it would make me feel better knowing she's close.