Fifteen.

Erica Mena

Leaving out the school I went in search for Cyn. Remembering that she left campus for lunch I walked to my car and waited until she got back.

"Ah!" I yelled when my skin hit the seat. I jumped out, started the engine and let my car start up first.

Pulling out my phone, I unlocked it and called Asia.

"Wassup hoe." She said answering immediately.

"I'm at my car where you at?"

"I'm in lunch detention."

"Lord. What did you do?"

"Ms. Johnson was trying to take my phone so I told her she wasn't my mom nor does she pay my phone bill and walked out."

"You need to stop getting in trouble. It's not a good look for you."

"Oh well, what are you doing at your car?"

"I'm waiting for Cyn to get back."

"They went to get lunch."

"Yeah. Her and Stella did."

"I wish one of them hoes would have told me. I'm hungry as fuck. Tell her to bring me sum."

"You do it you got her number."

"Alright I'll see you next class."

I hung up and I felt a tap on my shoulder so I looked back and was met with the one and only Mia Sky.

I ain't gon lie she was looking mighty fine right now but I remember how she tried to play me when I went to her house."

"What you want?" I asked nonchalant looking everywhere but her eyes.

"I just wanted to talk. We haven't spoke since you left my house that night."

"You did kinda kick me out." I rolled my eyes finally looking her in the eyes.

"Whats up with you and that girl?" She asked putting her hand on my neck.

"What girl?"

"You know who im talking about. But the one that's having your baby."

"Mhm, what about her?" I asked grabbing her hand moving it off of my neck only for her to move it back.

"What's wrong? You never complained about me touching you."

"Remember you said you were done with me? Why are you over here."

"Look Erica, I can't get over you. We have something special that I don't want to lose. I don't care if she's having your baby I want to be with you." She said closing in the little bit of space we had left.

"You know I don't do relationships."

"We don't have to have a title. All I want is you. You know you miss me." She said rubbing me through my grey sweats.