Twenty One...

Erica Mena

Cyn was sleeping away and I couldn't help but watch her. Too bad I was about to mess up her sleep. I set my phone up making sure it was recording and facing towards the bed.

Grabbing the ice bucket I went to the sink and put some warm water in it. Laughing to myself I set it on the nightstand and grabbed cyns hand slowly and stuck it in the water. She didn't even budge I just sat there waiting and as I was about to turn off the camera I heard her groan and I heard water. I moved her hand out the water and moved the blankets off of her and seen a big wet spot.

I grabbed the bucket and dumped it in the sink. Drying off her hand, I grabbed a pillow and hit her with it as hard as I can. She came up swinging as if she didn't have a big ass belly holding her back.

"What the fuck Erica!"

"What you mean what the fuck Erica? I'm not the one who peed in the bed." I said pointing to the wet spot.

"Omg!" She jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

I laughed and looked at the camera giving it a thumbs up. I was going to keep this going.

"Cynthia you better get yo ass out the bathroom and clean this up. I'm not sleeping in no pissy ass bed." I said as she came out and looked at me.

"Shut the fuck up Erica you acting like it's my fault."

"It's not mine so whose is it?"

"You know I'm pregnant meaning I pee a lot so give me a break. I'll clean it up."

"Stop blaming everything you do on this pregnancy. You peeing in the bed has nothing to do with my baby."

"Oh shut up Erica." She said and walking into the bathroom and slamming the door.

I laughed and looked at the camera.

"She mad y'all." I grabbed it and walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Cyn, it's a prank." I laughed.

"That's not funny Erica." She sniffed and I started to feel bad.

"Are you crying?"

I didn't get an answer so I knocked a few more times and she finally answered.

"You has me really scared I thought something happened with the baby."

I stopped the recording and looked at her.

"I'm sorry I was bored and just wanted to mess with you. Maybe that wasn't the right way."

She shrugged and I looked at my phone.

"This video is most def going on YouTube though." I smirked.

"No. Delete it."

"Nope you know how many views this would get."

"Erica fr quit."

"Fine you cry baby." I said and locked my phone. "You hungry?"

"Is that even a question? I'm always hungry."

"Let's go get some food then. I'm starving."

"What you wanna get?" She asked.

"I'm in the mood for a nice juicy burger."

"Alright look up some burger places and we can go."

Nodding my head I pulled up some restaurants. Deciding on one I pulled up the gps and seen it was a 6 min walk from us.