Seven.

Erica Mena

Driving back home I thought of all the things that could happen. On one hand I could give my kid the world but on the other hand I could go to jail and not see my kid. Pulling up I got out and locked my doors. Opening the front door and going down to the basement I took a shower.

8:45pm
My Rida😾🖤🔫: If you in meet us at Dimond District at 12am.

I ignored the message and sat down on the couch turning on the tv.

8:50pm
#1 Priority😩💜🤘🏾: Wyd?

8:51pm
Watching tv? You okay?

8:52pm
#1 Priority😩💜🤘🏾: Yeah, just bored. You not going out tonight?

8:53pm
I might, why you asking me all these questions. We not fucking.

8:56pm
#1 Priority😩💜🤘🏾: Because im your baby mama and I can ask you things. But you saying is we were fucking I can ask you questions like that?

8:58pm
Yes, thats exactly what I'm saying😏

9:00pm
#1 Priority😩💜🤘🏾: Not happening, you remember what happened last time we went down that road.

9:03pm
We got a healthy baby out of it😝. It's not like I can get your pregnant again🤷🏼‍♀️.

9:05pm
#1 Priority😩💜🤘🏾: It doesn't matter. I made a mistake the first time I had sex with you. I'm not going to make the same mistake twice. If we were to ever had sex again I would want to be in a committed relationship with you. But you can't handle that🤷🏼‍♀️. We wouldn't even be talking right now if I wasn't pregnant with your baby💯.

9:10pm
Don't tell me what I can and can't handle. If I wanted to be in a relationship with you I would. You're right we wouldn't be talking if you weren't having my kid. But maybe this was fate.

9:15pm
#1 Priority😩💜🤘🏾: Erica, dead the bullshit. We will NEVER be more than friends. I was stupid to fall for your games that night but never again.

9:18pm
Look, I'm coming over. I'm done having this convo through text✌🏽.

I got up and turned the tv off. Putting on my clothes I heard my phone vibrate so I picked it up.

9:35pm
#1 Priority😩💜🤘🏾: no its late, don't come over here.

I ignored her message and finished wrapping my red and black plaid shirt around my waist. I looked in the mirror and realized I was over dressed.

 I looked in the mirror and realized I was over dressed