Twenty Five...

Cynthia Santana

Erica and I has just gotten back from hanging out most of the day and everything was going good until she asked me a question.

"Cmon Cyn do you not trust me?"

"I trust you but you know how hard it is for me to let my daughter leave me overnight. I don't know if I'm ready for this."

She held Erin up infront of me and I smiled at the sight.

"Tell mama that you will be fine going with daddy for the night." She said and Erin giggled causing me to sigh.

"I'm not sure if your ready for it. You say you are but with me not there to help you it will be difficult. Especially when she wakes you up in the middle of the night."

"If she wakes me up then I will just tend to her. I did good the night in the hospital and I've been doing good helping you. I'm ready for this."

"Fine Erica, we will try it. If you do anything to screw this up I promise you you won't see her again until I'm ready." I said making myself clear.

I was trusting Erica and if she did anything to mess this up then it's over. I have to protect my daughter and if it from her own father then so be it.

"I promise I wont screw this up. Thank you."

I nodded reluctantly and took Erin out her arms. I didn't really want to give her up for the night but Erica is her other parent and I can't be unfair. She deserves to have her as much as I do.

"When are you leaving?"

"Not for a couple of hours."'

"Okay well I'll give her a bath and everything so you won't have to."

"I'll help you." She smiled and I nodded.

"Alright."

It was 6:20pm and my mom was cooking dinner. Stella just gotten here so she can see the baby. She seen her once but it's been a while.

"She is starting to look more and more like Erica." Stella said as she held Erin and I rolled my eyes.

"Stella we literally hear that everyday." Erica said laughing.

"Well it's true. But Erica you do keep her all dressed up. I be seeing all the pictures you post of her on Instagram."

"My baby gotta be fresh to death." Erica shrugged and I laughed they are a mess.

"You know Jas has been looking for you." Stella said and Erica's jaw clenched.

"I talked to her once after Erin was born and that was a few weeks ago so if she is really looking for me she knows where to find me."

Carter and Christian came in the room and I groaned.

"Damn do all y'all niggas got to come in my room."

I hate having a lot of people in my room. For some reason it annoys me I don't like people interfering with my personal space.

"Damn what's wrong with you rudeness." Carter said and I rolled my eyes. "Erica you need to handle that."

She threw her hands up and laughed.

"I can't do nothing about that bro. She your sister."

"She your baby mama you can do more than we can." Christian said.

"So y'all just gon talk about me like I'm not here."

"Erica you can do way more than we can."

I know this lil nigga did not just ignore me like that. I slapped him in the back of his head and he got up like he was gon do something.