Chapter 19

K so ths isnt a proper chapter its sort of a filller and will let you get an insight into her thoughts on the boys. It also gves you a clue as to whts coming up :)

After everyone had left and Flint had gone out to a band practice the house felt really empty and I was left alone with my thoughts.  How had I gone from having no boy interests to having so much guy trouble in such a short amount of time?

Phoenix was great, he was sweet, kind, funny, cute and everything a good boyfriend should be but why did I find myself attracted to Blaze?

Yes he was insanely gorgeous and really nice to me, not to mention he was a mature older guy but I barely knew anything about him really except he looks after his brothers and works as a mechanics. Did he always want to be a mechanic? Did he once have other aspirations? Does he miss his parents? All of these questions swarmed around in my head and those piercing eyes looked at me every time I closed my eye lids.

Then there was ash. He was a player yes but he was also funny and easy going. With my increasingly serious life a little bit of fun and someone who made me laugh would be nice.

Beep Beep

I heard my phone buzz from upstairs and ran up to check it

Thought you’d gotten rid of me?
Nope still here J we should
meet up for coffee ;) how about
tomorrow?
Always yours Niall
xxx

 That bastard if he thought he could just manipulate me like he did all those years ago he had another thought coming. No way was he going to win this one.

Sure, why not?
how about Starbucks
@ 12? Don’t think I’m
going to run from u Niall.

Aha I wouldn’t dream
of it. That sounds good
See you there Angel
xxx

 Take that you egotistical pain in the ass. Tomorrow I’m going to turn up there like nothing ever happened. I will be strong, proud and beautiful.

Ohh the mysterious Niall is back :P just a thought is there any other POV you want me to do? I'd like to give it a try :) ziggy xxx