Chapter 32

@therealnickrobinson: the pictures I get sent when I'm not home 😂🍩

tagged: @lilly.ross

@lilly.ross, @nicole.lynn and 80,000 others liked your photo

Comments

@username1: she is so pretty 😍😍

@username2: goooooals!

@nicole.lynn: aweee

@username3: aww adorable 😂

@username4: 🍩🍩🍩🍩 yummm

@lilly.ross: that doughnut was yummy!!! 😍

______________________________

I was home all alone and Nick wasn't going to be home for another hour or so. I sighed and looked around for something to do.

I looked down at my lap and smile at Oscar "we are going for a walk Oscar!" I say to him as if he understands me.

I get up and grab the leash from the kitchen, putting it on him and grabbing the house keys.

I smile as the sun hits my face and sigh softly. I decided we would walk down to the coffee shop and then to the dog park since there was nothing else to do.

I smile watching Oscar run around and take a sip of my coffee "good boy Oscar!" I say as I toss a small tennis ball

I laugh as he rolls over the ball and jump slightly as my phone vibrates in my pocket

Nick❤️: hey lil, where are you??

Me: I took Oscar for a quick walk and got some coffee, headed back home now!

Nick❤️: are you sure you don't want me to come pick you up??

Me: yeah, I'm fine 😊

Nick❤️: okay, well when you get here I want to take you out for dinner!

Me: okay, see you soon ❤️❤️

Once I got home with Oscar, I fed him and got him some water and then got ready to go out for dinner.

"You look beautiful" Nick says as he walks into the room "this is probably the last time I'll get to wear this" I frown as I look in the mirror.

Nick comes up behind me and looks at the two of us in the mirror "you'll be able to wear it again soon, but for now.. let me show my beautiful fiancé off to a couple people" I smile and give him a quick kiss.

I put Oscar in his cage and we walk out the door, getting in Nicks car and heading off to dinner.

__________________________________