Chapter 45

@lillyrobinson: honeymoon was absolutely amazing!! 8 months today!🤰🏼❤️

tagged: @therealnickrobinson

@therealnickrobinson, @nicole.lynn and 80,000 others liked your photo

Comments

@username1: 8 months already!? Damn

@username2: cute

@username3: you're gonna have your baby's soon! Ah! Yay

@username4: have names picked out yet??

@nicole.lynn: I'm gonna be an aunt soon!!!

@therealnickrobinson: getting closer and closer!

_________________________________

After what felt like a very long weekend in Hawaii, Nick and I were finally back home!

I looked over at Nick who was sound asleep in bed and got up to go into the kitchen. I grabbed some yogurt and went and sat on the couch to watch a movie.

An hour into the movie I fall back to sleep and am awoken by Nick who lays down on the couch, resting his head on my lap

"Hello sleepy head" I say as I play with his hair "hi gorgeous, how's your morning going?" He asks as he looks up at me

"Pretty good. But I need to put this bowl in the sink so I need you to get up for a sec" I smile, he sits up and I get up walking into the kitchen.

As I set the bowl in the sink I feel a puddle of wetness at my feet and look down to see my grey leggings soaked "Nick!!!" I yell from the kitchen.

Nick gets up and comes to the kitchen "what's u-" he freezes as he sees the puddle on the ground.

"My water just broke!!" I say, looking at him with my eyes wide. Nick rushes and grabs his car keys and the bag for the hospital.

We rush out to the car and Nick drives fast to the hospital. I rush into the hospital with nick and look around for a nurse "My wife's water just broke!! We need some help!" Nick yells.

A nurse comes up to us with a wheelchair and wheels me off into a room, Nick following close behind.

_________________________________

AN: I have a bad habit of staying up until 4 am.... anyways! Hope you're excited about the new chapters :)