Chapter 37

@nicole

@nicole.lynn: miss these lazy days with my best friend! ❤️

tagged: @lilly.ross

@lilly.ross, @therealnickrobinson and 50,000 others liked your photo

Comments

@username1: best. Friend. Goals.

@username2: can't even see your face but you guys are beautiful!

@lilly.ross: I miss those too. Now I'm all alone!

@therealnickrobinsom: phot creds me! You're welcome 😊

@username3: 👯👯

@username4: GOALS!

_________________________________

Nick had just gotten done getting ready and I put on my shoes "Ready to go?" I smile at him, he smiles back and nods, today Nick and I decided to do a little meet up downtown since it had been requested.

Once we got downtown there was a huge crowd forming by a fountain "this should be exciting" I say to him as we walk toward the crowd.

I grab onto nick tightly as people coming running up to us and screaming.

Once we finally get everyone to calm down a little we start taking pictures and talking with people

"Can't believe I'm meeting you!" A girl says as she walks up to me. I smile widely and hug her. After we chat for about 5 minutes we start to take tons of selfies.

While nick finishes up the meet and greet with a couple more people I go to a coffee shop really quick and grab us some drinks.

I walk back as Nick is saying goodbye to everyone and we walk to our car.

Once we get home I cuddle up in bed with Oscar and Nick and put on a movie. "Today was super fun!" Nick says, I smile and look up at him "I can tell they make you really happy. I love it" I kiss his cheek

Once the movie ends we change and turn the lights off, getting into bed and falling asleep.

__________________________________

AN: I hope to update regularly again! Right now I'm not sure how much more there will be to this story or if it will end up having a sequel.