Chapter 54

@therealnickrobinson: 1 month today!!! Can't believe it

@therealnickrobinson: 1 month today!!! Can't believe it. I love these two angels to death!! ❤️❤️

tagged: @lillyrobinson

@lillyrobinson, @nicole.lynn and 80,000 others liked your photo

Comments

@username1: you guys are doing amazing!!

@username2: aww happy 1 month to you all

@username3: aww ones smiling. How cute!!

@username4: room goals!!

@username5: THEY ARE SO CUTE!!

@nicole.lynn: I can't believe they're already a month old. I need to come over more 😭😭❤️

@lillyrobinson: so proud of us!! ❤️👨‍👩‍👧‍👧

__________________________________

"They're already a month old! How'd that happen?" I ask looking over at Nick who is playing videos games.

I look back at the twins who are laying on the ground, sitting across from me and sigh softly, shaking one of their toys in front of them causing it to jingle

Olivia smiles and lets out a small giggle. I smile at her "How'd you do that??" I hear Nick say "I really don't know, it was just the to-" I stop when I look at him and realize he was talking to his friend on the game

I shake my head and get up, pulling the stroller out of the closet and setting Olivia and Amanda down in it. I buckle them up and throw a diaper bag with clothes in the bottom and grab Oscar.

I say goodbye to Nick who is too focused on his game to even realize I'm leaving and walk out the door.

Me: hey um, is it okay if I come over and maybe stay the night??

Nicole👯: yeah of course! Is everything alright??

Me: I'll tell you about it when I get there :)

I lock my phone and walk to Nicole's house with the twins and Oscar. Once I get to the door I knock softly

"Hey, oh you've got the whole gang" she says, smiling as she takes Oscar from me "yeah sorry I didn't tell you"

"It's totally fine" I smile a little and walk into Nicole's spare bedroom. Nicole and I had discussed before I gave birth that she'd keep some bassinets and cribs here if we ever needed to leave the twins with her.

I put Olivia and Amanda in their bassinets and bring them into the living room, sitting down next to Nicole.

As I begin to tell Nicole what was going on I get a text.

Nick❤️: hey, where are you??

Me: oh funny, you noticed I left..

Nick❤️: Lilly.. of course I did. Why wouldn't I??

Me: oh I don't know.. maybe because I've been trying to talk to you all day but you're way too into your stupid video games to take a minute and speak with me.. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight.

I sigh and shut my phone down and put it on the table. "I think I'm going to go to bed... thank you for letting us stay Nicole" she nods and I take the twins into the bedroom.

I lay Amanda who is sound asleep in the crib and grab Olivia, holding her in my arms as I sit in bed.

I snuggle her and begin crying, Nicole walks in and sits next to me, pulling me into a hug "you need to get some rest. Everything's going to be alright" she says.

I nod and get up, putting Olivia in the crib and saying goodnight to Nicole. I turn the lights off and lay down in bed, going to sleep.

___________________________________

AN: sorry this one is so long!!