I'm Done

He walks to the kitchen to prepare him self listening to me. I know he thought this is nothing fucking important. I bet. He's changing into an asshole lately and i can't prepare my self not to slap him if anything happen. Cause loving and hating a person at the same time is a big deal, no joke.

You knew that this person is a trouble but you want him anyway. What a risky choice. "Talk about what?" He sits on the counter top, drinking a bottle of water looking so fucking chill.
"I know you'll hate me after this. But you promised me that we're facing everything together. Just like good old days.." I gulped and take a deep breathe. Trying my best not to cry.

"If... you hate me, i'll leave. I won't bother your life anymore. I never ask for any of this to happen, so i'll go."
Im just not ready to say it. I could feel that Chance is still awake but i had no idea where he is.

"Just say it" He's super chill while im the exact opposite.

"I..I uh.. Im pregnant.." I look down and up to his eyes biting my lips and a tear running trough my cheeks. My stomach hurts and my chest was incredibly painful. My knees shaking and i hold my hands together so my fingers wont twitch. My breath was also heavy. A lot of physical reaction happening here now. I was beyond scared.

"No shit!" He throws his empty bottle making me even more scared and its amost hit my left arms. It hits the corner and the noise was unexpectedly hard making my ear hurt. I need Chance. Right fucking now. I might dead now. He's back from a fucking strip club and he looks fucking pissed.

"No way Zeeva!" He screams at my face and he runs his hand to his hair in frustration jumping down from the counter and walks towards me.
"You don't want the baby?..." My voice was hardly clear due to the sadness overloaded.
"No way im gonna be the father!" Then he walks to the couch and covers his face with his both hands.
I gasped at his spontaneous rensponse.

"So you're going to let me handle all of this on my own?" I walk closer to him. I was a walking mess but i don't care. He gotta do something if he loves me like his promise.

"You make your self suffering! This is not my fault!" He stands up and pointing his finger and pressed it against my chest as he said the word not.

I stand there shaking with nothing to say

"How dare you for telling me that this is all my fault! You're flirting with Chance and now you're asking him and break our friendship for sake of your whiny ass! I sacrifice my self just for you! IM DONE"

My entire body hurt while he keeps yelling at me

My entire body hurt while he keeps yelling at me. Then my vision fades away. I could feel my body falling to the ground. I can't handle this much pain.

••••Chance's POV••••
Then i woke up and realise that its a fucking midnight, i walks downstairs and Anthony walk pass me by his shoulder making me shock. "The fuck Anthony?" I grab his shoulder and he slap the shit out of my hand.

Oh no no boy you're messin with the wrong guy. "What the fuck is going on?!" I pull his arms making his face met mine. Now we're face to face. His face straight up red, his arms shaking and his stare were deadly. "Talk to me!" I yelled.

"Go ahead! Take care of the fucking baby from that bitch you love the most!" His words stabbed my chest and i bet Z could hear him from downstairs.

Then Jake running towards us punching him on the face knocking him down without saying any word.

"Watch your language" He looks down at bloody Anthony and walks downstairs to check on Z i guess.

"Im the only person who cares a lot about your relationship. I always keep you company trough ups and downs. I never complain and whine about shit. I never told you my biggest fear of making Z suffer twice. I always forgive you for being such an asshole. I never ask you anything. I never ask for any of this to happen. But please, i beg you to keep your promise and fucking fix her!"
Then i realised that i started to cry.
He didn't say a word.

"You may call me a cold hearted bestfriend. But believe me, i love you guys more than my self. I do care a lot even it seems like im the exact opposite especially to you.
I love Z with all my heart. I accept the reality that she loves you more than me. I love you cuz we're best friend for life and we had been trough a lot since we're just a lil kids with no money and place to stay. How can i survive my own life without you keeping me company? Maybe you can. But imma be honest that i can't."
I never been this open and honest about my feelings to anybody. Even Anthony. But this time, he's crossing the fucking limit.

Then he stare deep into my fucking wet eyes for a good 2 minutes, then enters his room. Fuck that, imma check on Zeeva.

••••Back to Z's POV••••
I open my eyes and a half conscious i see Emilio in front of me looking beyond worry. "I'll drive you to Alissa's mother's house now and i'll pick you up at 10 okay?" Chance running downstairs and holding my hand. "You'll need girl-friend to keep you company. And i guess you gotta talk about this to her" Emilio and Ivan suggested me and i nod. "But... i can't.. im too tired" Im just being honest now. I can't even stand up anymore. Everything is painful now. Then the boys looking at each other confused then Jake nodded "Okay, we'll sleep here" "What??" "Yeah, here. Ivan! Grab the airpump bed".

I can't get over my mind remembering the conversations between Chance and Anthony. He was super heartless for saying nothing when his fucking bestfriend being open to him. I hope he felt ashamed of him self. Oh god i hate him so much that my head hurt everytime i think of him.
I called Alissa and we had a long talk until i fell asleep.

Yo guysss! Im drowning in tears😭 Its 8PM here in Indonesia and im super bored and yeah, i made 2 chapters in a row👌🏻💖

By the way i forget to ask you guys, do you like this book as much as i do??  And thankyou so so so much for all the support and positivity you've commented and thanks a lot fo voting‼️💜💖💙💚💛❤️
Im enjoying this whole story so far😊