Chapter Two:

Caroline's mom POV

I'm so excited about Caroline's birthday, she's not my little baby anymore. Time past so fast but I just want her to be happy. The little box was a great idea from Ana, Caroline will love it. All the money spended on that gift deserve it, I never gave to her all what she wanted and to contrary Ana has everything. But today is gonna be diferent.

Caroline's POV

We arrive to Jhonny Rockets one of my faves.They're milkshakes are the best! We order and wait our food. "Do you liked to come here?" Mi sis ask. "Yeah, I love tbis place!" Our food comes and we eat while joke and talk. "I need to go to the bathroom" Karen say "I'll go with you" I replied. We go to the bathroom and while she do whatever she need to do I fix my hair. "You're having a great bday?" She ask me "Yup, where are we going after?" "Oh no, its a surprise too! Well all this day its a surprise" she smiles and we go out. "Happy bday!!" My family screams and starts to sing me the happy birthday song, a huge brownie with icecream comes and we all eat it. Its delicious, more than anything. We pay and go out. "Let's go! We're going late" My mom says and the trip starts again.

Idk where are we going but again, I feel its something amazing.

Hope you like it guys! I know its a short chapter but the best part its coming I promise♡ Vote, coment and share if you like it! Help me to spread it♡ 《Love youuu, you are the best》