Chapter Six:

Caroline's POV

We are now at the airport. Its little but its perfect, I just have been here maybe two times. Its a little different, maybe the chairs or something. Well anyway, here we are. "We need to go to leave the suitacases" My dad says and we go lo leave them, just an hour separate me from my flight. Jossie arrive and hug us. My grandpas and my uncles are here too, with my cousins. "Are you excited?" My grandma asks. "Yes! But a little nervious too" I say. "Its normal, is your first flight right?" I nod. "Well the first is always awesome and more if you have the window seat" Jossie says. I always dreamed about travel to another country and more to U.S. and now that dream is coming true. "Wanna eat something?" My mom asks "Yeah sure!" We all reply. We're going to a little café on the airport, its called "Airport oasis" and its reallt and oasis in the middle of a lot of fast food reataurants. We order our coffees (on my case hot tea) and wait some minutes until our flight is called. "You left on 40 minutes" My cousin Alex says. We pay and finish to eat the things we bought. I ate a croisant and a mint hot tea, just delicious. The passengers for our flight starts to go to the plane. "Well, you are ready to go?" Jossie, Karen and I nod. Its time.

Karen's POV

We need to go now. I'm nervious but this is amazing. I mean I traveled before but just for hockey games and inside the country only. Now is international. We go to the waiting line for be check. Caroline's family already said goodbye and hug us too. Its amazing how they do all this for her. Its true when people say that the ones who don't have a lot are the most generous. The lady that check our pass for abord says an entusiastic "Goodmorning!" and let us go in. We wave our hands inside the plane and sit down. Caroline is on the window seat, Jossie on the hallway seat and I on the middle. "Ready?" Jossie asks. "More than ready!" We say. The people finish to sit and the plane doors close. The captain starts to talk and give us some advices for the flight, like airplane mode for cellphones, the seatbelt and those things. In some minutes the airplane starts to fly and we feel weird. "It feels weird at the beggining but finish in some minutes" Jossie says. We start to talk about how much excited we are, the stores we're gonna go, about how good is the food and how much fun we're going to have. A couple hours ago Jossie is sleeping and me too.

Caroline's POV

They're sleeping. Haha now what can I do? Maybe sleep too but i don't want to. I put my headphones on and start to listen "Classic" by MKTO; one of my faves songs. Almost all the people on the plane is sleeping, just maybe 12 (and me) are awake. The waitress comes and offer me some juice and peanuts. I take them and start to eat, not too bad. I look on the window and its amazing, I'm flying! All the clouds are on different forms and its seems like they're following us. Little drops starts to fall to the window and whoa, start to rain. The captain says sonething about the rain and everything is gonna be okay, the weather is cool. I see my phone and we have 3 hours until arrive. I put my wifi on and connect it. I go to twitter and check my notifications, then I go to facebook and check my inbox, I have one from Stass. "Hey gurl! how is your flight going?" it says, I reply "Amaze beans Stass! I can't wait to finally arrive!!" I talk to her maybe an hour until she left. Its one of the coolest persons I know. I don't know her on real life but we have a good friendship. Well I have 2 more hours. I go to vine and starts to see my faves viners, I take one from Jossie and Karen sleeping and all the people too. Idk what more to do haha. I know what! I go to wattpad and starts to read. I published my chapter 29 yesterday and well now I start the chapter 30 of my story.

《Heeeey! hope you like this chapter, I'm writing the seventh so yeah it will be updated soon! Comment, share and vote if you like it! Love y'all ♡》