Chapter Eleven.

Caroline's POV

The adventure starts today. I woke up really early and now I need to take a nap. We're taking breakfast at Taco Bell, how amazing this can be? It's my first time here and I want to eat everything. Typical tourist. I have a white dress with beige sandals and a hat, it's too hot today."We're gonna go in the car?" I ask and Ale nodds "Yup, but just you, karen, jossie and me, you're uncle and cousins stay here" "Why?" I ask "Cuz the tickets are just for two, you and Karen and the hotel reservation is for four. You know..money problems" She says and I nod. "Well girls, you finish? we need to go to put some gas to the car" My uncle says and we nodd. We pay and go out.

《An hour later》

Now we are in the road. The Vegas sun is burning my arm exposed in the window and Karen and Jossie fell asleep some minutes ago. I'm talking with Alex. "And how you became a youtuber hun?" She ask me "Well I always liked to watch videos and one day I decided to have my own channel" "Ohh, and is it fun?" I laugh a bit "Yes, it's more than fun. I mean you meet new people everyday and you feel good with it" I say and she nodds. The desert is all I can see. Dead plants, sand, escorpions (well I just saw one), sand and more sand. Oh and some rocks. "Enjoying the trip?" "Yeah, I like car trips and more when I'm going to know Cali haha" I respond.

We stop at a gas station to go to the bathroom and buy some food. "Karen wake up!" I say and she still sleeping "Karen come on, let's buy some candy?" Inmediatly she stands up and says "Did you say candy?" and make a weird face "Yas, let's go!" We buy some chocolate, skittles, m&m's, sweedish fish and other things like Arizona tea and chips. Then we go back to the car and eat with Ale and Jossie. "How much time is left?" Karen asks "Well, I think one more hour hun" "Okay, so let's go!" She says and the trip starts again.

《An hour later》

Cali Cali Cali. My love is here againnnn! We are in Los Angeles,  it's like a dream and I don't want to wake up. "Well let's go girls!" and we go to the hotel.

《Hello guys, i know it's been a lot of time since the last chapter but here I am again! haha hope you like this one and share and vote if you like it. Also I created an Instagram account so you can see all the outfits mentioned here and the outfits from my other jobs so be sure to follow it to see how they look! Well I think that's all. Love y'all byeeeee♡ Oh the ig account its @wattpadoutfits 》