Chapter Seven:

Caroline's POV

I don't remember at what time I fell sleep.I wake up and see my phone to check what time is, well I sleep an hour. Jossie is awake too and Karen isn't here. "How'd you sleep?" I ask, she turns and smiles. "To be honest, really good and you?" "Delicious" I respond. The waitress comes and offer us some coffee and peanuts. "We arrive on one hour" She says and we thank her. "Where's Karen?" I ask and maybe for magic Karen is here now. "I really needed to go to the bathroom" She laughs. We start to talk about some random things like what we're gonna do when we arrive, that we're really hungry (the peanuts and coffee are not really food) and that we're really excited to see our family at the airport. "Ale told me that she's gonna be at the airport maybe two hours early!" Jossie says, if you don't know Ale or Alex is my aunt. I just have seen her maybe three times and my cousins too. Now the captain starts to talk and tell us to put our cellphones on airplane mode and put our seabelts. Finally we're here.

Karen's POV

God we're here! I never imagine that this could happen and I'm with my bestie can I ask for more? We arrive and starts to leave the plane. We go to take our suitacases and all the process. We're walking to sit on a couch to wait for Caroline's aunt when we hear a scream. "Caroline! Jossie! Here!" A really huge boy comes and hug them, followed by a man that I think is Caroline's uncle, a woman that is her aunt Ale and a girl that is her cousin Ashley. The big boy is Christian I think. "Heeeey!" They all hug eachother and greet. "Oh you should be Karen I'm right?" Ale says "Yes, I am!" I laugh and Caroline introduce me. "Well, I think you're hungry lets go to eat something!" Caroline's uncle says and we start to walk to the exit.

Caroline's POV

WE ARE FINALLY HERE! I can't believe it, its amazing! This was my dream since I was too little and now is coming true. We walk to the exit and when we go out I can feel the Vegas wind on my face. Fabulous. "Let's go eat!" My aunt says and we go to the car. Five minutes later we are at a Burger restaurant. Its so different here, but different on a good way. We order our food and start to talk about tha flight and other things. The food comes and I have a really huge burger in front of me. I have an amazing time. We finish, pay and go to the car. "Are you tired?" Christian asks. We look each other and nod, its amazing how just being sit a few hours let you tired. "Well, lets go to the house, leave the stuff, take a shower and sleep some hours. And then we go out to explore, what you think?" My aunt says, we all nod again. "Great idea!" and that's what we do. We go to my uncles house. A yellow medium house with light brown ceiling and white door. Its very cute. The porshe its yellow too with details on white. We go in and inside its pretty awesome too. Litte but cute, with light brown floors and creamy walls. "Well, let me show you you're room" My cousin Ashley says, we're going to share a bedroom. She take us to a green bedroom with two beds. "Well I think you two are going to share a bed" Jossie tell us. I don't mind it, I'm in Vegas! We leave our stuff and take turns to take a shower. Now Karen is on the shower and Jossie and I are talking with Christian. "Do you like here?" He says with a smile "Are you kidding me? I love here!" I say and Jossie agrees. "I need to sleep a few minutes, let's go" She says and we walk to the bedroom. "Goodnight!" she says and go to her bed, I do the same. "Well, leave me a side!" Karen go out from the bathroom and lay down with me. "Goodnight bestie!" She says and we just hear a "Shh" from Jossie's bed. We laugh and a few minutes later we're sleep.

Karen wake me up and tell me that we leave on ten minutes. "What? I need more time" I say "You sleep like a bear! I tried to wake you up maybe ten times and Jossie too!" she tell me, and I just open my suitcase and start to pick an outfit. I decide for higwaisted denim shorts, a Turtle Ninjas muscle tee and red vans. I don't know how to dress haha. I put a little makeup, put perfum, take my bag and I'm ready to go! We're at the door waiting for Ashley and then everything becomes black.

《Hey guys! sorry for the short chapter but I'll try to do the marathon tomorrow (: comment how many chapters you want okay? Hope you like this one! Comment, share and vote for more, love you all♡ -C》