Chapter Eight:

Karen's POV

Caroline is on the floor, inconsient. Oh god, what happened? I get on my knees beside her and hold her head. Her nose is bleeding. "Caroline? Caroline wake up!" I say but she doesn't move.Her aunt and her uncle are on the floor with me now saying the same things I say. "What happened?" Ashley asks "I think she fainted!" Jossie says and Caroline's uncle take her up and put her on the living room couch. Her aunt takes some ice and put it on her head. I go to tbe bathroom and take a piece of paper for her nose. When I go to the living room Caroline is awake. "What happened?" She asks and I hold the paper to her. "You fainted girl! We were too scared" I say. She looks at me and I see she's scared too. Her aunt cleans her nose with the paper and talk. "Are you okay? You are really white right now" She says "Nope, I think it was just the flight, it let me really tired but now I'm okay, thanks" She stands up and we do it too. "We still going to explore?" She says and smiles. "You want?" Her uncle says "Yes, I didn't come to sleep!" She laughs and we all go out to the house. We go to the car and some minutes later we're at the mall. "What you think?" Christian asks "It's huge!" Caroline and I say and we go in. What happened? 

Caroline's POV

To be honest I'm scared. I don't know why I fainted, and that's weird. I think that was just the flight, that's all. We go to the mall and its huge! There's a lot of stores and people. I can see my faves stores here. Forever 21, Brandy Melville, Urban outfiters, pacsun, and others. I can't wait to spend my money haha. "Where you want to go first?" Jossie asks "Umm, forever 21?" I smile and ask "Sure, let's go!" They say and we go in. A lot of beautiful clothes are here in racks and tables. I can see a lot of things I like. Karen, Jossie, Ale, Ashley and I go to different parts of the store to see what to buy. I fell in love with the first thing I see. Its a beautiful red dress with a detail on the front, like little X's. I want it, I see the price and its not to expensive so I take it. We spend like an hour here and buy a lot of clothes, accesories and shoes. I buy some skirts, dresses, maybe ten or more blouses, some pairs of high knee socks, two pairs of shoes and two hats. A lot to be my first shop hahaha. We spend all the day watching clothes and stores, eating icecream and talking but its like walking and walking. I'm tired . I see my phone and its 8:30 now, time flies when you're shopping. "Well, you hungry?" Ashley asks "Yas!" We all respond and we go to a chinese restaurant. We eat and talk about a lot of things. We finish, pay and go to the car. "Wanna go somewhere else?" Christian asks and we just see each other. "Sure!" Karen says and we go to the center of Vegas. There's a lot of hotels, casinos, stores and people. Wonderful. We start to walk and enter to the hotels to take pics and see how amazing they are. Then my head starts pounding and everything becomes black again.

Karen's POV

We are at the MGM Grand and its pretty cool. It has green lights and its huge! I can't believe I'm where the Billboard awards were. I remember when Caroline talked me about the guys. She told me that they were on the Billboards, the MTV movie awards and lots and lots of awards. They became  famous really quick but the fame didn't invaded their heads, thank god. She also told me about the other members of the family and the other people she admire. The family, O2L, beauty gurus and youtubers are basically her life. She started a YouTube channel a year ago but she isn't too famous. We are walking to another hotel when I see Caroline fall down. I run to see if she's okay but she's faint and her nose is bleeding  again. Why this happens to her?

*An hour later*

We are at the house right now. Caroline's uncles are talking to the doctor at the door. He said that maybe its just the tired of the flight. He leaves and her uncles are with me now. I'm with Jossie, Christian and Ashley on the room talking with her. "You don't know what happened? " Ashley asks and Caroline nodds. "Nope, everything became black and when I woke up you all were here with a doctor. By the way what did he said?" She asks. "He said the same thing to said, you're tired cause the flight." Jossie says. Caroline nodds and stand up "I need to go to the bathroom" She says and leave. "Well I think we need to sleep, tomorrow is gonna be a long day" Jossie says and we all nodd. Caroline comes from the bathroom and look at us. "Let's go to sleep, change your clothes, brush your teeth and sleep okay? We leave at 8:00 tomorrow girls!" Ale says and they walk out of the room. "Goodnight!" We scream and do what she said. "Goodnight bestie!" Caroline says "Goodnight girls" Jossie says too. I don't want to sleep but I'm really tired. I hope Caroline don't faint tomorrow. Some minutes later I'm sleep.

《What's up guys! Hope you liked this chapter (: Well first sorry for not update soon and second I have good news!! I'm writing a Jacob Whitesides story! I was looking for one like this and I found a lot of good stories but I wanted to write one too. So I have a little challenge for ya, if this chapter have around 5 votes and 3 comments I'll update the first chapter! I know you can do it guys!! I'm writing a Cameron Dallas story too but I don't know what name choose for the girl so let me know your suggestions too. Love you all ♡♡ Byeeee - C》