Chapter Three:

Caroline's POV

The day is getting AWESOME!! Literally ths best day ever, well the second best day ever next to my Magcon experience if I have one someday lol. I freaking love Magcon more than anything but for me its too hard to go, you know I need to cruise a hole country just to go. Mexico is not too far from there but I don't have money, great right? Whatever. This is gonna be the best day of my lifeeee, like the song yup. It's 6:00 pm and we are at home sweet home. My parents take us to diferent places like cenotes, the mall, the center of the city, museums, a big new zoo and another awesome places. (If you don't know what a cenote is its like a little river under the earth, a beautiful yucatan thing tbh). I want to know what is on that little black box, maybe a necklace or something like that. I don't know. "Can I open the box?" I ask. "Well you can but you're not going open it now, wait a little more!" My sis responded. "Okay okay, I'll wait". I hate when they have secrets, even if are good ones. We go to the house and for my surprise there is my hole family, my huge family. "SURPRISE!!" they scream. They all hug me and wish me a happy Bday, they are the best! love my family so much. We eat a delicious chocolate cake and a lot of my fav food. Its a great time right now, I can't believe a better birthday. "Well honey, you can open the box now" my mom says. "Now?" I ask, I want to know whats in there but I want to keep celebrating. "Yeahh, and then you open your other presents.Open it!" My grandma says too. She knows about the box? I think I'm the only one that doesn't know, lol. I open the box and see what I wonder: a little gold necklace with my name on it "Caroline" it says. "Thank you!" I say and hug all my family. "But check the box honey, you missed something" My uncle tells me. Uh? I don't understand what he is talking about but I take the black box again and check it. There is a note under the necklace. "Hey Caroline, hope you like the little present but there's more.Go to the backyard and search a red box, there's another surprise for you". That's all what it says. Creepy haha. "Better start to search, we want to dinner" My cousins says and I run to the backyard with Karen to start searching.

《Heeeey! Sorry if I didn't uploaded soon but I had a lot of things to do and two members of my family passed away so I couldn't think on another situation. Hope you like it, its a little short but I promise to write the chapter four very very soon! Comment, vote and share for moreee!! Love you so much and thanks for reading♡♡ 》