Chapter Four:

Caroline's POV

"Where we start?" Karen asks. "I don't know haha, maybe you the right half and I the left one?" She nod and starts to searching. My backyard isn't too big but find a little red box there is not too easy. I wonder what is there, maybe a bracelet or a shop card. "Did you find something?" My grandpa asks. All the members of my family are on the backyard door looking us and talking. All they know where's the box, but not me. "Nope, give me a clue please" I say. "Umm, you will find it on something hot" They say. Whats hot in the backyard? Let's see, lets see... The fryer! Yasss, I found it. We both go where the fryer is and when we open it there's a brilliant red box. We finally found it.

Karen's POV

Caroline is more than happy right now, but she's gonna be more happy when she finish this little game. I know her since 5 years ago and I know this is gonna make her the happiest girl on earth. Remember when we start to talk, we both were a little quiet but with the past of the weeks we started to be best friends. You can see her a little shy but when she takes the confidence you can tell she's crazy! its the funniest person I know, literally. She's also so caring, smart and everything, the best person I know. That's why she deserves all this, is why she deserve all the things that are gon a happen to her. She has depression. She started to feel bad 6 years ago and now sometimes she just can't. Its horrible see your best friend crying and telling you that she deserves die. She used to cry every night, now she cries but sometimes don't want me to help her, she thinks that if I help her when she die I'm gonna say that was my fault. When she starts "When I die..." Its a bad signal, one time she told me that she tried to kill herself but she couldn't. I didn't said anything, that was the first night she told me about the boys. She started to tell me all about the family, how Magcon ended, how they travel and travel just to meet the fans and make people happy. She told me that they saved her, when she's sad she just watch their vines and videos and cheer up a little, thinking that everything is going to get better. And it is, but sometimes its hard to believe it. That's why we are here now, in front of the fryer haha and just standing here watching the box. I know all about this game, was her sister and my idea. Her parents and all the family knows about it, but not the depression part. Everything is gonna change now. "Open it, lets see what it have!" I say "Okay haha lets see" and she opens it.

Caroline's POV

Idk what to think haha. On the box is just a white key and another note, lol. "What's this?" I say "Well read the note first" they say. I'm getting a little frustrated, I want to know! I open the paper and it says "I know you are frustrated -It read my mind lmao- But this is the last one, I promise. Just go to your room and check under the bed, good luck!" The heck!! All this time I just needed to check under the bed, gosh. Well I want to know more now, so lets go. "Let's go, its under my bed!" All my family starts to run upstairs with me and Karen, they all laugh and scream, I think they are exited too. "Check check check" All say.I go to my bed and check, there's a big, when a I say big is really big haha. Well there's a big white box. I take it and pull it to me. "This?" I ask "Yes! Open it!" I take the key and open it. Oh god, this is awesome!

《Hey guys! Sorry if I didn't updated soon but I was really busy ): Hope you like this chapter, I'll do a marathon soon. Promise. Love you guys and thanks for reading! Comment, share and vote for more!!! Love y'all ♡♡》