o n e

BOY THE TRAILER CHAPTER WAS 666 WORDS NO JOKE

"new girl is here" bev said turning to the losers club. mike wasn't there, homeschooling. richie turned and looked at her, she was listening to music and riding her bike.

"what do you think she's listening to?" bill asked quietly looking at the girl. "maybe New kids on the block" Bev said, erupting into giggles.

"oh no. bowers gang is back" eddie said to them. "no!" but they were, but they weren't going for the losers club, instead towards new girl.
"hey new girl what's ya name?" henry asked mockingly at the girl. she had her headphones out so she could hear him but she didn't respond.

so henry pulled her by the collar to his face. "respond to me you little slut" henry said. "k" she spat in his face and he staggered backwards dropping her to the ground. "get her!" Henry yelled. the goons start walking towards her and she rolls her eyes.

they were afraid. first one to get close to her was victor, she slapped him across the face and kneed his balls. he groaned in pain and fell down.

"would any one like another turn?" she asked before leaving into the school. stunned silence across the courtyard.

"I need to know who that girl is" richie said.

"her names lucie" eddie said quietly.

"how do ya know?" bill asked.

"I see her at the pharmacy. She gets pills for anger management and depression and other shit. bipolar disorder and stuff like that"

"fuck she's messed up in the head" stanley said.

"wicked" richie said moving towards the school.

"are we gonna have to save him from getting punched in the face by a girl?" eddie asked sarcastically.

"obviously" beverly responded.

•°•°•

lucie was in the girls bathroom. no one else was there but her. She looked around and shoved a stick under the bathrooms door to ensure safety. slowly walked to the counter.

she had to take her pills. schizophrenia. bipolar disorder. depression. social anxiety. ptsd. ocd. panic disorder. adhd. add. everything the world could give her she had. She knee she would be late for class for having to swallow around 20 pills. she had some rootbeer in her other hand to chug the pills down. the only ones she couldn't take was ptsd. they were to big so she crushed them into her yogurt.

at least 10 minutes. until there was a knock on the door. "lucie is that you?" it was a boys voice. "who are you?" "richie tozier i was told to come find ya and the doors locked"

she didn't make a move to cover her pills and she opened the door. "i'll be damned those are so many bottles" richie pushed past her and looked at them. "9 bottles"

"wow ocd?" ptsd? ya gotta lotta problems lucie"

"one would say" she grabbed the ocd ones and swallowed them down with some root beer. "since you barged in crush the ptsd one with some yogurt."

richie did as was told of him and crushed them into the yogurt, she ate it after shoving away the rest of the pills and richie stared.

"i Like your boots" she looks down. She was in basic black boots. laced up and ripping and fraying at the edges. "thanks" she grabbed the rootbeer bottle and smashed it over the window sill and dropped it.

"no thank you for crushing your pills?"

"i don't thank people i don't know tozier"

"how do you my-" the door slammed behind him. leaving him in the girls bathrooms alone.

Cover by @-voidlegends