e l e v e n

"im 15 years old i can do what I want vic!" lucie smiled at him, she was serious if she was laughing about it.

"sorry sorry. after what happened 2 years ago-" victor trailed off and left, he was out in his junior year while lucie was a freshman. it was junior ditch day, every grade has a day where they ditch school.

lucie rolled her eyes and brushed her hair, it was down to her chin still, she kept it cut and it was now fully white instead of her dark black.

"lucie!!" it was richie standing outside her bathroom door. "c'mere!" lucie said. "k- but the losers are out the- oh" richie said as lucie pushed him against the wall.

she kissed him quickly. letting her fingers slip through his newly acquired natural curly hair. his glasses hit the bridge of her nose and richie held his hand up against her neck. bringing her in closer.

she smiled softly on his lips as one hand trailed to her waist, across her black skirt and Led Zepplin shirt. across the jean jacket, it was his.

"stop having sex!" victor yelled. he pecked stan's cheek who blushed as they left the bathroom.

"bev's coming back tomorrow. for ever" bill smiled.

"the losers club is back!" stan cheered. eddie smiled

"were walking the wire so look out down below" lucie said. her hand intertwining with richie's.