s i x

after bill"s emotional and non-stuttering get up of courage to fight the crazy killer clown lucie was by his side in a second. "i'll go" lucie. eddie, stan and richie agreed, mike, bev, and ben would stay there.

so together the five of them walked into the sewer house. slowly and carefully until lucie saw something and kicked down a rusty board, when they looked to where it fell all they saw was a deformed black gooey creature laying there.

richie was walking around until he saw a missing poster in the cobwebs. he pulled at it. "this is me" lucie looked to him at the paper and groaned. "it's not real tozier"

"no that's me and-" lucie cut him off by grabbing him from behind the waist and shoving him with bill and eddie. "stan stay down here" lucie commanded.

lucie didn't feel like anything was worse then almost losing her brother.

she was wrong.

the door slammed behind her and she turned to it.

on the door written in blood was her name.

her full name.

"lucille" a voice called out in a snake like tone. she turned, her hands shook. she wasn't afraid. she never had been and she refused to be.

a pale white snake charmer sat with his legs crossed over each other's and with a flute. she stepped back ans tried for the handle but she couldn't seem to find it.

hisses filled the room and she looked down to see snakes slithering all over the floor. hissing. She recognises some poisonous snakes but nothing she couldn't handle.

"lucille" her eyes snap shut as a snake jumps near her. she swats it away, groaning as her hand stings. she feels fangs slip into her ankles and sides. bullets. she hears bullets.

lucie screamed, as loud as she could. she wasn't afraid of death, never would be. this would be terrifying but not to her.

The door opens and the snakes are gone, excepts for the ones latched on to her body. she shakes them off, tears brimming her eyes from the pain.

richie is there as she falls over.

"something happened to eddie!" She she gets up and follows them down to see eddie clutching what almost looks like a broken arm. pennywise in the fridge. there by him in a instant.

the clown's claws appear and she stands in front of them, shielding them from the rain of terror that will probably ensue. the clown strikes her down. the pain number her body.

her eyes felt heavy, her limbs felt like bench presses. luc grabs the first thing she can reach. tozier's hand.

•°•°•

"no!! eddie has a broken arm! i am not going back there!" stan yelled. "lucie could be dead from your stupid shenanigans!" richie yelled.

they arguing continued. lucie saw richie go to punch bill and she got up. "don't even!"

"you don't have a say if i'm gonna punch the guy who almost got your killed"

"i would rather be dead than not having a losers club."

"there is no loser club anymore"

"we were walking the wire together. but now we go alone"