t r a i l e r

bill is writing out 's

bill is writing out 's.s georgie' on the side of a paper boat. soon georgie is there and smiles.

"all done georgie" bill holds at the waxed paper boat. "thanks bill" georgie wraps his arms around bill's neck. the last hug they would ever have. we see georgie running out the door in a yellow rain jacket and green boots. his feet stomp on the stairs and he's in the street.

he's running down the street watching his boat fly through the water at a alerting pace. he runs right into a wood blocker. he rubs his head before getting up.

we see him running and a strained 'no!!' that sounded like he was under water before the boat has gone down the sewers. the small boy peaks inside when the pennywise appears. georgie jumps back.

From Stephen King's
Terrifying Novel

"Derry's not like any town I've ever been in before" it shows the losers, except bev and luc. the bowers gang minus Patrick, henry leaning against a car. 'remember the curfew 7 pm' sign quickly appears. a cut scene to patrick's missing poster.

vic and luc's hands twiddling around each other's for a moment before her hands raises up and she's turned into pennywise the clown, vic screams, an inaudible scream.

"people disappear six times the national average, and that's just adults children are worse, way way worse" ben says again. we see him looking at a red balloon, seems to be the only one who can see it.

we see a scene of a girl's black boots and the bottom of her chin length brown highlighted hair. "we all float down here" georgie's voice says eerily. richie, bill, lucie, eddie and Stan are exploring a sewer drain. "i-i-i saw something" bill stutters. it cuts to the whole losers club standing by their bikes. "a clown" eddie says as they see the It house appear.

"yeah I saw him too" eddie finished. you see a hand pushing in a disc into a photo liner. the map of derry. "the sewers. it's all connected" bill says. eddie is taking a puff out his inhaler and lucie is standing right behind richie her fists clenching and blood falling from her forehead and finger tips.

the photo starts changing. "what happened?" bill asked. the photos are changing rapidly and bev yelled "make it stop!" lucie who looks surprised but not terrified kicks it over, grunting.

you see lucie again her hair around her and her arms across her chest in a criss cross. she's in a velvet coffin, her eyes open but held no fear. It slams shut

THIS SEPTEMBER

eddie is running from the black house and then ben is running through the river and rocks. henry bowers walking towards a red balloon. vic is crying and it turns to his sister.

"your different!" vic yelled.

"you never knew me!"

What

you see eddie down with richie and bill. bev is screaming and lucie is standing her guard as the clowns claws appear from the corner.

Are

you see dark hands coming from a large metal door, trying to escape, mike slowly moving away, scared and helpless.

You

blood splatters all over beverly in her bathroom, her face and her hair. everywhere. you see it with the balloon in front of his face.

then you hear it.

Afraid of?

"richie!!!" you look at lucie who has blood covering her like it had hit her tsunami style. she looks up her mouth agape.

"you'll float too." georgie repeats. his words slowly get angrier and bill stands there

"you'll float too!!!!" georgie yelled finally. pennywise popped up from the water screaming and shaking.

just when you think it's over you see the losers again.

"you have to be afraid to see it" eddie said.

it cuts again to richie, his hands on lucie's shoulders.

"it's all in your head"

lucie looks at everyone, all the losers in the sewer, blood on her. "im not gonna be afraid."