n i n e

they had rushed to the hospital immediately. they waited in the waiting room. bev and richie were crying all though richie would never admit that he was. eddie was good at comforting him. rubbing his back and smiling. trying to make it better.

richie saw a doctor come up and snapped up. "how is she?" the losers asked together.

"she's a fighter" the doctor smiled. "lost alot of blood that criss did. we can give her a temporary prosthetic leg for about a week. they nodded before victor ran into the hospital.

"lucille criss!" he said. "she's fine vic. But it will cost like 15 dollars for a prosthetic leg" stan said. "that's alot. uhh" vic threw out his wallet and unraveled the money. "here" he handed the doctor crumpled dollar bills. nobody was paying attention as stan snuck out of the room. you heard sobbing on the other side of the waiting room.

"there together aren't they?" ben asked. "probably" eddie said. "you can come and see her now" the doctor led the 8 kids to lucie's room. she was laying on a bed. her left leg from the thigh down completely gone, her wrists bare like most days and showing her cutting scars and all the others from the clown. the bloody clothes had been removed and her face was washed of it.

she looked peaceful almost. happy.

"it's not polite to stare" lucie mumbled softly. opening one eye before closing it. "i fucking hate hospital rooms" lucie mumbled.

"your alive" richie hugged her close to him.

"and missing a leg. you owe me your left arm" she snapped with her tounge and richie laughed. a humorful laugh so happy and proud. his best friend, crush. favorite person in the word had gotten her leg torn off and could still basically tell him to fuck off.

richie loved her.

•°•°•

"promise that if it comes back. we'll come back and fight it together" bill said. holding out a shard of glass. he cut each of the losers hands individually. the eight of them all held hands. lucie held richie's hand and bill's, beverly, ben, mike, stan and then back to eddie who was holding richie's hands.

"here's to being losers"

while bev and bill had there moment richie and lucie were having there own in his empty house. they were in the living room and lucie was in shorts. her prosthetic leg showing.

"I want to draw on it so bad" richie muttered.

"in two weeks. and not a dick" richie frowned. "i thought you died back there"

"can't get ride of me so easily tozier" lucie smirked.

"i dont ever want to" richie said sitting on his knees. their faces were inches apart. both stood up at a equal time and were closer.

"neither do i tozier"

their lips met together over a blanket fort on the floor. lucie and richie knew what the fuck they were doing. kissing each other with passion for each other that thirteen year olds shouldn't be able to have.

"we're fucked up aren't we indiana Jones?" richie asked.

"ripped at every edge but your a master piece tozier"

"a beautiful disaster. just like me criss"