t e n

the first day of school was finally coming. bev was gone, she was taken out of derry because her father was found dead in a their bathroom. bill was obviously sad, but the fact that he had finally gotten some closure over georgie made it bearable.

bill and bev would call each other every night at exactly 7:15 after their dinners and talk. sometimes they would say nothing and listen to each other breathe, sometimes it would be long and tangent conversations. where they would talk for hours amd never stop.

bill had fallen hard. his first love, bev.

eddie. eddie wasn't as much of a mess anymore, the day before school they burned his fanny pack, filled with all his pills for his allergies. eddie had gotten closer to lucie, they were like best friends now, sharing weird tendencies and having richie to look out for them and kept their wildness in check.

eddie had gotten a lot more reckless now that he realised he wasn't allergic to the world. lucie and eddie just contrasted each other in a great way. eddie had been more adventurous and was taking to learn about things that scared him. he changed.

as did most of them, ben the mystery guy of the group started taking drama. he wrote the plays with the teachers and sometimes lucie and richie would help with the comeback lines and sarcastic comments. sure ben did hate the fact that bill had gotten the girl but he realised he wouldn't have been right for her anyways.

he was happy for them, he was always would have the feeling that bev was his first love, cause she was. but that didn't mean he couldn't be happy foe his best friends. that's all bev was now, ben didn't mind.

mike ended up not going to school until he went to college. he was killing the sheep now with ease, but it still would always have that feeling in the pit of his stomach that it wasn't right but he pushed it away.

mike too had gotten closer with lucie. they both didn't like killing animals so sometimes mike would open up about it, and his parents. they were closer in a different way then most, knowing each other's secrets.

mike was different, he didn't talk much in the group but when he did it was important. so very important.

stan. everyone figured out when school started that victor and stan wouldn't leave each other's sides. victor called him stanley more then he kissed him. that the losers were aware of.

victor wasn't in the losers club but he had a solid foundation to get into it if he wanted.but didn't. stan was happy his boyfriend wasn't bullying his best friends anymore. victor was barely in on the bullying in the first place.

stan's dad wasn't happy about his only child being gay. but he couldn't do anything about it. so he didn't do anything except let his son be.

bev was somewhere in new jersey. her new adoptive family took her, she had a older sister who loved her and twin younger brothers named August and Benny. they annoyed her to the brink of insanity but it was fine.

bev loved new jersey, she would always miss derry and her losers club. those were the greatest people she had in her life, ever. the losers club were more her family then this adoptive one. they've been through more then her adoptive family and her would ever go to. some days were harder. but you have to deal with pain.

richie tozier was the living image of happiness. he had everything he wanted. a smart and strong girlfriend, no matter how reckless he loved being there to bail her out of a bad situation. eddie, lucie and him were like a mini version within the losers club, they were the most reckless now that they had nothing to fear.

richie wasn't a straight A student or going to Harvard but he had his best friends and that is all that mattered. lucie kept him grounded, they did it for each other when richie would wake up with nightmares or lucie would have her problems coming back up.

richie made sure she took her pills everyday at the right time, they paid for them together. bill called them an old married couple. they wouldn't be wrong, they had arguments all the time but they were never serious. whether they would go to the arcade or what the answer was on a homework problem.

richie always had her by his side, to keep her from being stupid and because he never understood geometry. losers club was stronger then ever with her there, defending against the bullies. not a care in the world.

lucie criss was happier then ever. she has been able to stop taking pills for her depression. it was worse after the pennywise incident but having her friends and it taking almost another 7 or 8 months she was okay with that. she worked on her bipolar disorder and the other things but she couldn't get ride of anxiety and ocd. adhd or add. she couldn't get ride of a lot of it but it was okay.

her prosthetic leg was up and running. sometimes richie and bill would draw on it, bill would draw the things about the losers club but there were to things that never changed on her ankle.

property of richie tozier and lucie criss (tozier)

also property of the losers club

that would never change. sometimes says were harder than others when she wouldn't go to school but instead be at home and cry her way through the day, seeing things that weren't there and crying until someone came and got her. only two people could calm her down.

richie and victor. it was weird how close she had gotten to her brother, but that's what happens when you kill a killer clown.

the end?