f o u r

lucie was at home. victor was no where to be found. she was watching tv on her small television. it was the only thing on and the remote for the other two channels was missing.

she heard a creak from the hallway. she turned to it with interest. a animalistic growl sounded from down the hall. it smelt like rotting fish. she plugged her nose and started off down the hallway.

two glowing red eyes in the unlight hallway. with no fear she flicked on the light switch and looked at the grey wolf. it growled and ran at her. she dodged it and swiftly ran to the kitchen, hoping over couch cushions like a game of lava.

lucie grabbed a knife and stabbed it into the wolves head, it disappeared into thin air and she breathed out in a sigh of relief.

"everyone's afraid of something" she turned around and dropped the bloodied knife on to the floor. pennywise was there standing there with his creepy smile. pennywise was transforming, first into georgie, then a living germ, a weird painting like girl, waving a disembodied arm, everything. the wolf was back and snarling but It quickly transformed back into itself.

"what are you afraid of lucie?" he traced a long pointed finger across her chin. he bared his teeth, rows of razor long teeth. lucie brought out the cabinet that was stuck to her long sleeve shirt and flung it to his face, watching the butter knifes and forks fall into his mouth. she kicked the things ankle and made a break for it.

lucie made it to her bike before speeding down the street, the ride blew her hair back and messed it up. her brothers wrinkled and covered in wolf blood long shirt hung off her body. she saw richie's house and was lucky enough to find the losers club there. they looked at her as she trekked over the sidewalk and on to his grass before she slammed her bike down on the grass.

"it's back"

"what you see?" eddie asked.

"it was a wolf. but i killed it and i saw pennywise. he was transforming into all sorts of different things. maybe your guys's fears eh'?"

"so your afraid of wolves?" bev asked standing up to see her friend's bloody shirt.

she didn't even realise she had a long cut on the side of her face from the claw until richie pointed it out.

"no. i think there cool. i'm not afraid of them. i think that's why it was so easy to kill the wolf" lucie said slowly.

"whadda ya guys see?" they were walking again towards bill's house. he told us he had.

"the fucking germ monster" eddie shuddered.

"a clown" richie said. lucie stiffed a laugh.

"georgie" bill said as they arrived in his basement. they all sat down, lucie standing behind richie. there looking at the maps of derry. "there all connected" after a minute or so the picture changed to a family photo.

another photo, there was about 3 of them before it switched to a photo of georgie holding bill's hand and his mother's. their dad off to the side, the red hair of the woman was covering her face mid wind rush.

"what happened?" bill asked. the photos started changing rapidly, the hair flying off her head frame by frame. "turn it off!!" bev screamed, richie grasped at lucie and eddie. lucie broke out and kicked the machine as the people around her screamed bloody murder. the photos kept switching and you saw pennywise's creepy smile break out. he launched out of it and was huge.

everyone screamed and there stuff at him, bev started running and lucie did the only thing she could do. grab a pitchfork and Stab the beasts eye. It pushed it's long claws almost into her stomach but she ran.

the garage door was manually thrown open from bill and stan. ben was breathing heavily and all of them looked to bev for a moment before looking to luc. who's breathing was shallow and her heart was hammering. she looked at her blood covered hands and t-shirt and looked to bill.

"can i borrow a shirt?" she asked, a small smile playing at her lips.