ten

the song is 'Feel the Way I Do' by The Jungle Giants. 

THIS CHAPTER IS PURE SMUT !!

(this is the last chapter of the story thank you for reading!)

💫

Josh dragged Tyler by the wrist into his bedroom and pushed Tyler roughly up against the door pinning him there.

The kiss grew heated as Josh pressed himself flat against Tyler. Tyler lifted his leg slightly so that it rubbed Josh in just the right spot and his eyes squeezed shut as he stifled a moan.

When he opened his eyes, there was a dark hunger in them that made Tyler's knees threaten to give out. Josh grabbed Tyler's wrists roughly hoisting them above Tyler's head, he kissed soft bruises into Tyler's neck, bucking his hips. Tyler moaned low in his throat and Josh thought he might unravel there and then at the sounds he was producing.

"I'm so glad we made up." Tyler joked between kisses and Josh laughed against his lips before continuing to remove his own clothes as well as Tyler's. They stumbled back until they were in just their boxers, Josh's legs pressed into the edge of the bed. Tyler jumped up, wrapping his legs around Josh's hips. Josh practically growled at the friction, as Tyler used the distraction to put his lips on Josh's neck. Josh froze, trying desperately to regain control of himself.

"Tyler." Josh moaned as the sensations threatened to make everything go fuzzy. It felt so good for Tyler to hear him use his real name, he bit back a smile.

Tyler also felt good when he teased Josh, it made Josh slightly angry and Tyler found it so hot. He kissed the one spot on Josh's neck that made him go weak. Josh squeezed Tyler's hips tighter pressing him further into him, his other hand squeezing Tyler's ass hard.

"Oh fuck." Tyler gasped before Josh began kissing him fiercely once again.

Tyler opened his mouth more so that Josh's tongue could slide across his own. Turning around to drop Tyler onto the bed, their lips not disconnecting once.

Tyler slyly reached a hand down between them, cupping Josh through his boxers. The look Josh gave him made his mouth fall slack and was almost enough to make him remove his hand but instead he chose to be bold and he bucked his own hips against Josh's hissing at the friction.

Josh grabbed him by the hips, dragging his hips over Tyler's slowly, making him throw his head back. Josh ran his lips from Tyler's mouth down to his v-lines placing wet open mouth kisses down his front as he went. Tyler threaded a hand through Josh's hair, biting his lip to hold back his moans. His breath hitched suddenly as he felt Josh's fingers yank the hem of his boxers down, freeing his fully hard member. It lay flush against his stomach, and Tyler bucked his hips instinctively.

"Someone's desperate." Josh teased.

"What like you're n-oh fuck." Tyler threw his head back against the pillow as Josh licked a stripe along his cock.

Tyler grabbed Josh's hair tighter as he licked another stripe before wrapping his lips around the tip. He pushed his mouth down until his nose hit Tyler's stomach. Tyler moaned almost pornographically as he felt Josh's throat close around him. Josh repeated the action, bobbing his head up and down a few more times before Tyler couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck me now". He rasped out, pulling Josh's head up so their lips met in another heated kiss.

Tyler slipped his hand below the waistband of Josh's boxers, giving him a few quick strokes, causing him to moan Tyler's name into his mouth and buck his hips up into Tyler's hand.

"I need you to fuck me" Tyler said between laboured breathes. Josh nodded agreement, practically ripping his underwear off. He grabbed the bottle of lube from his bedside drawer and slicked up his fingers before hovering over Tyler.

"Wait." Tyler breathed out before flipping himself over lifting his bum into the air.
Josh groaned rubbing his face, he felt his cock twitch at the sight.

"Fuck, Ty. Fuck." Tyler backed into him impatiently.

Josh carefully pressed a finger into Tyler's entrance, working him open carefully until Tyler was basically fucking himself on Josh's hand, whimpering and begging for more.

When he was sure Tyler was ready, Josh positioned himself at his entrance. He kissed the back of Tyler's neck softly, pushing in slowly. Tyler's gasp quickly melted into a moan as he adjusted to Josh's size. When he began wiggling his hips expectantly Josh pulled out almost entirely before slamming back in, picking up a steady pace. Tyler braced himself against the bed, his knuckles going white.

After a while, just when Tyler seemed to be almost on the edge, Josh pulled out, flipping Tyler onto his back and ramming back into him before he even had chance to catch his breath.

Tyler pulled Josh down onto himself, clinging desperately and kissing him hotly. The sudden closeness caused Josh to slow down, his thrusts getting deeper and more tender.

Their foreheads pressed together as Josh trailed one hand down to begin dragging up and down Tyler's length.

"I love you so much." Tyler gasped out, arching his back as he gripped the sheets harder. One hand tugging on Josh's hair and making him moan.

Josh bent down to kiss him deeply once again. Tyler's fingers gripped Josh's shoulders tightly as Josh began picking up the pace. Working more purposefully this time, making each thrust count until Tyler couldn't think about anything except Josh Josh Josh...

"I love you." Josh said rolling his hips slowly causing him to brush a spot inside of Tyler that made him want to scream. Tyler nodded, kissing Josh hard enough to bruise.

Josh grabbed one of Tyler's hands from his shoulder and guided it down until he gripped himself.

"I'm gonna c-cum." Tyler stated, he couldn't even open his eyes anymore he was too far gone. Josh started to move Tyler's hand up and down in time with his thrusts, the sight of Tyler underneath him making him curse loudly.

He let go of Tyler's hand and Tyler continued without his help, causing Josh to moan and rest his forehead against Tyler's. The sound of skin hitting skin and laboured breathing mixed with their loud moans.

Josh thrust deeper and harder at Tyler's request hitting just the right spot inside Tyler each time.

"Josh fuck. I'm gonna-" Tyler scratched down Josh's back desperate for something to hold onto.

"Cum for me." Josh said deeply into Tyler's ear, his pupils blown wide. Tyler held his gaze as he came in hot white spurts all over himself and Josh. It was almost too much for Josh to handle.

"Fuck." He hissed continuing to thrust into Tyler as he rode out his high underneath him.

"Josh I want you to cum inside me." Tyler said his eyes dark with lust.

Josh came almost immediately at the words. He gave a few more shallow thrusts of his hips before pulling out of Tyler and rolling off him, collapsing.

They both lay on the bed, utterly exhausted and breathing heavily.

"That was amazing." Tyler laughed.

"I can't believe that just happened." Josh breathed out, unable to move he was so exhausted. He ran his fingers over where his name was printed across Tyler's upper thigh, tracing the letters perfectly, a sleepy smile gracing his face. "I can't believe you're all mine." He sighed contently and Tyler leaned in for another slow kiss.

"I can't believe you're all mine either. I'm so lucky." Tyler smiled at Josh their foreheads pressed together, his fingers playing with the baby curls at the nape of Josh's neck.

Both boys laughed giddily, before kissing lazily, dizzy on the promise that they had a whole lifetime together for more perfect moments like this one.