chapter 4

"ive been having that same dream for a week now and i dont know if its a trying to tell me something but im getting a little tired of them. the only plus side is i get to have stefan with me if i get scared. you could kind of say he lives here but not really. he says he has something special planned for us, dinner maybe. but he wont tell me" i finished writing in my journal and hid it on the third shelf on my book chase "elena sweety come on your gonna be tp school. again" stefans car pulled up into my drive way and i headed down stairs to get my bag "do you have your lunch?" anut jenna asked "i have cash. im buying it today" she smiled and i left to stefans car. he got out of his car to open my door "you dont have to get my door you know. i have hands"  he smiled and kissed me "well i wanted a kiss" i climbed in and he  closed the door getting in on his side.

school went by really slowly, and i didnt even see stefan at lunch so im worried. i took out my phone and called his phone "stefans phone. damon speaking." fuck "damon wheres stefan?" "i dont know he forgot his phone at home. i thought he was at school." i sighed "well i havent seen him all day and his car isnt here. what ever ill go ask bonnie if she saw him." i hung up the phone and ran over to bonnie "hey have you seen stefan?" she shrugged "not since he left before lunch. i think he was going to get food from his house." "ok well i have no way of getting home so ill just start walking" i started walking down the street in the direction of stefans house.

when i got stopped on the way by a cop "sorry miss but theres an accident up aheah you have to wait here" i sighed then thought "officer is there a red car involved in the crash?" "yes why." i pushed past him and started running towards the cars "miss stop" the officer yelled but i kept going. i got to the car and stefan was being asked questions in the back of the ambulance. "stefan" i cried running to him. he hopped out of the ambulance and opened his arms for me. "what happened . are you ok." he smiled and squezed me tighter "im fine. the guy infront of my wasnt watching the road" i was shaking because i thought he was hurt badly "uhm mr salvator you are free to go now. but it looks like you will be walking home. be careful with that ankle of yours dont want to hurt it anymore eh?"

he smiled and we started walking to his house.