Chapter 18

Stefans point of view

I have been so nervous for this moment and I have been doing everything I could do not to talk myself out of it.

I grab all of the stuff I need and finish the last touches in the house. It didnt take me very long to do everything because of how quick I am. I send lexi a text saying ill be ready soon so stall her a bit longer.

I finished before I planed so I headed over to lexi's to hear a scream coming from inside.

"ELENA!" I yell running inside

"Elena where are you!"

I looked everywhere but no where could I find her. Another scream came from out back this time. I couldnt see anything because it was way to dark and even if i wanted to I couldnt see anything.

Dammit where is the light switch, or a candle.

I finally found a lamp and hurried out back to find lexi pushing elena's head into the pool.

"Lexi! What are you doing?" I say running over pushing her off elena

Lexi tries to get back to elena but i stop her and throw her away towards the ground. "Get away from her lexi." She runs at me again but when i started running at her she jumped over me so she coul get elena

"She doesn't love you like i do stefan." She says pushing her into the pool. Again i grab lexi and throw her away but when I turn to look at lexi and she is gone. Disappeared. I can't believe she would do that.

"Come elena lets go home." She nods while shivering "here I'll carry you" i say picking her up

Elenas point of view

One minute me and lexi are sitting on the couch talking about stefan and then next my head is in water and i can't breathe.

Stefan carried me inside and up the stairs to bed. The room seemed different but what changed. Thats when i noticed some of my stuff from home around the room

"Stefan whats this?" I say climbing under the bankets

He smiles. "It was you're surprise. I was going to show you when i came to get you but then the whole think with lexi happened and i didnt want to bring it up."

I smiled and sat up. "So why did you do it?"

"Well i was wondering if you wanted to permanently live with me?" I nod and go to the end of the bed hugging him

"Yes i will." Stefan pulls away and kisses me with those sweet lips i have always loved to kiss.

"I love you." He says

"I love you too" i say kissing him again. Stefan pushes me back on the bed and climbs pulls his shirt off.

"Oh someones been working out." I say smiling at his presence infront of me. He smiles at my comment and pulls me down the bed "no this is all natural babe."

He takes my shirt off and starts kissing down my stomach