chapter 7

elenas p.o.v

me and stefan walked down stairs and turned on tthe notebook. i wasnt in a comfortable position so i kept moving from first having my legs over his then my head in his lap and now im on the otherside of the couch in a ball. every five seconds i would catch stefan staring at me and when i looked at him he would look back at the screen when finally he picked me up and placed me on his lap. "you looked cooled" he says putting his arms around my stomach. "i was but im starting to warm up" i said watching the screen. stefan all of a sudden started kissing down my neck and im not gonna lie it felt good. "stefan im trying to watch the movie" i felt him shrug and continue moving my shirt and kissing down my shoulder. i turned in his arms at looked him in the eyes "dont make me si..." i was cut off by his lips being crashed to mine.

stefan really knew how to make you forget about something. stefan shifted his body so that he was laying on the couch and i was stradling his hip. "stefan..jenna... or jer... might... walk.. in" i say in between kisses "i dont... care" he replied. i smiled on his lips and right on cue jenna cleared her throat "not on the good couch guys" i blushed and put my head in stefans chest. "sorry" we say at the same time. "you know what just.. whatever just dont.. you know what up off the couch. my favorite couch" she said walking into the room. "hey at least we have cloths on..." i said getting up so stefan could to "thats not the point you guys contaminated the good couch." i smiled to myself. "why dont you guys just go for a walk or something." i nodded and grabbed stefans hand.

when we got to thw front door. stefan opened the door and we started walking down the street. "well that was awkward" i said scratching my head "yeah i know" he said laughing. "uhm so were are we even going?" he shrugged "we can go for coffee and food" he suggested. i smiled and nodded. "where do you wanna g..." "MC DONALDS!" i yelled before he could finish "of course you would say that" i laughed and we continued the walk.

stefans pov

me and elena are starting to become ourselves. like before she found put about me being a vampire. "so how was your past like month?" i asked. she shrugged "horrible!" she said looking down. and know i feel bad. i grabbed her hand "im so sorry. for everything." she got up and went to the bathroom leaving me. i got to to bags and packed up our stuff and just waited for elena to return.

i walked over to the bathroom doors and knocked "elena?" i jeard sniffling from inside and i knew it was her. i didnt care if i got in trouble, i pushed the door open to see elena crying in a ball. i dropped the food and ran over to her hugging her as tight as possible. "shhh. elena its okay. shhh" i grabbed her hands and picked her up. "elena look at me. please" i placed me hand under her chin and lifted it up. her beautiful brown eyes were puffy and red. "whats wrong?" she looked down again "hey hey hey. dont do that" i said lifting it back up. i could tell that she didnt want to talk so i just picked her up bridal style and carried her outside leaving our bags still on the floor. "where are we going." she finally said "for a walk." i put her down and intwinned our fingers as we kept walking.

"im sorry." she said. i turned and looked at her "you have no reason to be sorry." she looked down. "you gotta stop looking down on me because everytime you do i dont get to see that beautiful face of yours." she looked up finally and i smiled. "thats better." she blushed and i couldnt help but smile even wider. we continued walking when we got to my street. i didnt know if she wanted to come to mine but she didnt stop so we kept walking.she saw my house and she smiled. "ive missed this place" she said. i grabbed my key and unlocked the door. "really you're a vampire and you cant find some cool way inside?" i smiled oh that did it. i grabbed her hand and i rushed up the stairs.

we ended up in my bed and her eyes were still closed. "is that cool enough for you" she opened her eyes and was shocked. "how what. no way!!!" i smiled and stood up. "im gonna change. do you want track pants?" she nodded and stood up to. "think fast" i said throwing them at her. "hey!" i turned and they were on her head. i smiled and took my shirt off looking for something to wear "hey did i throw..." i turned and she was just standing there in this white laced underwear. "do you have a smaller size?" she said turning around looking at me. she smiled "like the view". i nodded and when she turned around i rushed over to her and threw her on the bed. "hey. what was that for?" she said turning around so she was on her back. i smiled and climbed ontop of her. "so i could do this." i said crashing my lips to hers. can you blame me. im im still a guy i still feel what guys feel amd right now i feel like ripping her cloths off but i controlled my self so we didnt go that far just yet