chapter 12

stefans pov

"damon im going out" i yelled running out the door. when i got to elenas house bonnie was just getting out of her car. "what are you doing here stefan." i frowned "you were right bonnie. i cant put her in this pain. i cant put myself in this pain." i said with a tear rolling off my cheek. she gave me a weak smile "im about to go in come. ill chill with jer while you guys talk."

i hugged bonnie and we walked inside. bonnie went into jers room and i opened elenas door. she was under the covers so she cant see me. i just climbed onto the cover beside her and waited for her to comr out "bonnie i want to be alone please. i would rather cry by myself." this is breaking my heart. i got up and climbed under the covers wrapping her into my arms.

"stefan?" i nodded and kissed the top of her head.

"why are you here." she asked. looking down into her eyes i answered "it broke my heart not being with you and i couldnt stand another second with you not in my arms then bonnie came over and yelled at me for a bit and i realize that im putting you in to much pain"

she looked away "how can i trust you wont leave me again"

i smiled at her and kissed her lips lightly "i swear i will never leave again unless you ask." she smiled and nodded. i pulled the covers off of us and stood up

"please dont leave again" she sobbed. i smiled and leaned down kissing her

"im not but you stink. go take a shower ill wait here" elena hit my arm "rude." i smiled. i walked into the bathroom and started the shower so it would be warm when elena got in. when i turned around elena was standing there in her laced black bra and matching thong.

elenas pov

"okay now thats sexy" he said looking up and down at my body. i walked into the bathroom and shut the door. "stefan you kinda have a boner" i said smirking. he looked down and blushed

"well that sucks now doesnt it" i nodded and steped closer to him. "babe you need a shower." he said as i steped right infront of him leaving not even a cm of space. "in a minute" i muttered before pressing my lips to his

this defenitly isnt helping with stefans guy problem. "want to join me" i said inbetween kisses. i smirked. "even if i do im not going to let you lose your virginity in a shower. im gonna make sure of that." at least he wants my first to be special

i smiled "im taking that as a yes. you kind of owe me a couple thousand kisses for the last week."

i undressed and hopped in. the water felt so nice one my skin "okay how about after im showered and cleaned you join me. just for a little. but not sex i promise" i say peeking out of the curtin. he shock his head no and looked back down at his phone.

it didnt take long for me to shower but when i got out stefan had my baithing suit on the counter and he was in his swim shorts. "where are we going" i asked while smiling. i turned around and put it on. i dont know why though i pretty much begged him to come into the shower with me where we would be naked and i couldnt changed infront of him.

he grabbed two towels and we headed down stairs where we were greeted by jenna bonnie and jer. "you guys are together again!!!!! yeah" jenna and bonnie said. i blushed and stefan spoke up "uhm we are going to go in the hot tub if thats cool with you jenna" she nodded and we went out back.

stefan took the top off  the hottub then took his top off getting in. his abs and freaking perfect. "are you coming" he said snapping me out of it. i smiled and climbed in next to him.

i was soon pulled onto his lap. we stared into each others eyes for a bit then he connected our lips. i have to say he knows how to get you to forget whats going on. "elena" he said pulling away. i nodded and looked at him. he smiled "i love you" he said i looked down "you do." he put his finger under my chin lifting my head up. "of couse. i cant explain how much i love you" i kissed his lips lightly "i love you too" he smiled and pressed his lips to mine with a bit more force.