chapter 6

sorry for not updating in a while i have no clue what to write so i have no clue how it will turn out so just bare with me

-sarah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

elena's p.o.v

dear diary:
today was our first day back since march break and i would see stefan today. maybe. depends if he shows. i havent seen him at all the past week. its probably because i have been ignoring all his calls and i havent been outside, but you gotta see where im coming from. finding out your boyfriend is a vampire sucks. it legitamently sucks (get it cause hes a vampire. no ok bye.) i have never missed someone this much ever even if i could get hurt. i dont care i love him. i love stefan salvator.

i put my diary on the third self of my book case and headed down stairs. "elena stefan called. again" jeremy said pooring me a cup of coffee "oh what did you tell him?" he smiled and laughed to himself "jer what did you tell him" jenna walked in "he told him you were taking a shit and it would be a while" jeremy bursting out into laughter "jenna why didnt you stop him?" jenna laughed too "because it was funny" "jer your dead" "oh crap" he said running out the front door "get back here" he was still laughing and thank god for me i accually take time and run and jeremy started slowing down. i have chased him around the block and we were back at our house. i jumped at him and tackled him "you ass hole. why would you do that. know hes gonna think im fucking some random girl who takes shits all the time." i said while punching his arm "you tell him elena" jenna said from on the porch i continued to hit him untill he finally gave up "fine im sorry i wont do it again." "your an ass you know that" i said getting off him and walking inside "while at least the person i love doesnt know when im taking shits." he yells from the grass attempting to get up "your fucking done" i yell running back out. i jumped on him completly pissed and started punch him some more as hard as ever. "ow elena stop! im sorry. seriously youre hurting me." he says "next time he calls give me the phone. got it" i said looking down at him. he nodded and i walked upstairs to my room.

i jumped on my bed and just layed there looking at  the roof when stefan texted me "that was one hell of a battle. i see i should be the one afraid of you not the other way around. oh and how was your shit? ;p" i smiled and responded back "shutup asshole or your next. i didnt shit..."  he responded again "are you sure because i swear i heard you jks xx" i plugged my phone in and went to take a shower. i got out after 5 minutes and walked into my room in nothing but a towel. noticing someone under my cover. i put my bra and underwear on and jumped on the person expecting it to be stefan but instead i found damon... "what the fuck are you doing here get out!" he smiled and got up "chill i just came to tell you stefan misses you like crazy and btw you look sexy in that" then he left through my window.

stefans p.o.v

finally i got a answer from elena!! YES! i got out of the shower and got dressed. walking down stair damon and care were sitting on the couch talking. "baby bro. hows it going. i saw elena today. she looks fine in her bra and underwear." he said winking. mad i fucking hate damon. i through a glass at his head and it shattered "stay away from elena." he nodded and continues hus conversation.

i got in my car and drove to elenas. knocked on the door and jeremy answered "wow dude what happened to you." he grinned "dont mess with my sister." i dont even know why i asked i saw the fight. "speaking of elena is she home?" he pointed up the stairs and i walked up them. elena was in the bathroom doing her hair so i just sat on the bed reading one of her pretty little liars books. man its so girly i thought to my self. before i knew if i slowly feel asleep with the book still in my hands. "stefan really. get up. please get up." elena said while trying to push me off her bed. "im up. im up" i said standing up quickly "you shouldnt be here. i know we texted but i still need time to process stuff" i nodded and turn towards the door. "wait" she said before i left completly. i turned around amd she couldnt help but run over and kiss my lips. ive missed her kissed. i kissed back then pulled away. "im always here for you elena i will never hurt you." she nodded "i believe you" she said kissing me again and again and again. we walked down stairs and turned on a movie watching it. while maybe the first 5 minutes