chapter 10

i have been walking forever. hopefully i get back to mystic falls soon because im tired and im still hungry! i i think im gonna be hungry forever. the plus side is my cut finally stopped bleeding. i think i need stitches but first i just wanna

1) eat

2) sleep

3) see stefan

"this road is never ending" i yelled. man this sucks. i saw a diner up ahead "YESS. FOOD" i ran as fast as i could.

i quickly sat and ordered eggs and bacon with a side of fries and fruit and a coffee because i love coffee. then the second best thing happened i found a pay phone. i payed for my meal and then went to the pay phone. "shit whats his number.... crap!" because i couldnt remember stefans number i called my house.

"hey jer you must be at school but uhm i went for a run.. yeah a run and im to tired to run back so can you tell stefan to pick me up at the small diner on blair street and tell him to come as soon as possible. thanks love you" then i hung up and waited. and waited and waited. t

"im sorry miss but were closing now."  i sighed "ohh okaay." i grabbed my bag exhausted "thanks for everything" i walked out the door right as a car that was to firmiliar pulled in. "elena is that you?" i heard jers voice yell. "oh my god jer" i almost lost hope that i wouldnt have a ride. "wheres stefan?" i questioned. he shrugged "i pretty sure hes on a trip with damon". as in trip he probably ment looking for me. "can i use your phone to call him?" he grabbed his phone out of his back pocket and gave it to me. "ill be back" i walked around the corner and went to stefans contact and typed 'its elena answer the phone' and then i dialed his number. "elena is that you?" "yeah its me" i sobbed "oh my gosh baby me and damon have been searching for you! where are you ill come get you" i smiled to myself"jeremys here about to drive me home so ill see you soon baby" "i will be waiting" i hung up and ran to the car. "what did stefan say?" i turned my head slightly to look at him "he said his trip got cut short." he just nodded and watched the road.

i brought my knee's to my chest and soon feel asleep.

2 hours later*;*-*-**-*-*;*:**$;

"hey elena wake up were home" jer said flicking my head

"if you dont stop flicking me ill shot your dick off" i said annoyed

i soon got out and stretched then walked inside "elena have you eaten yet?" i groaned yes and walked up the stairs to my room. opening the door stefan was standing near my window

"stefan oh my god." i said running into his warm embrace. "ive missed you" "i missed you to baby" he said strocking my hair. "i really missed you" he repeated looking down into my eyes. he has these perfect green eyes that draw you in. we were staring at each other for a while when jer came in "just kiss her already" i blushed as he connected our lips. i pulled apart for a quick second to close the door in jers face then lock. doing the same to the bathroom door. "i think we some privacy" i said placing my arms around his neck.

stefan nodded and picked me up softly placing me on the bed then connecting our lips.

******************************

heeey guys so i hope you enjoyed this chapter. sorry i havent updated a chapter in a while i started watching the vampire diaries from the beggining again so i have been distracted

chapter 11 is coming soon i promise. im gonna try to write more often

vote and comment♥