vi. plague of temptations

VI"PLAGUE OF TEMPTATIONS"

VI
"PLAGUE OF TEMPTATIONS"

     AURORA STEPPED out of the RV right after the Geckos. She had to squint her eyes in order to adjust to the difference of lighting. Inside the RV everything was rather dark, not much sun shine through the small windows. So when she stepped outside the light was almost intoxicating, almost the the atmosphere of the place. She watched as bikers circled around a fire barrels where a few tables had been placed out. Most of the customers where men, there were barely a pair or two of women who were accompanying their partners to the place. What a romantic date. Aurora thought as her eyes scanned the place's neon light name 'Titty Twister'.

     She chuckled at the sight, finding funny the fact that she had been kidnapped to be taken into a strip club. There were neon signs all across the old, aged building. 'Beer Bar', 'Chicas, Chicas, Chicas', 'Topless', 'Tequila' amongst so many others. The signs where the minuscule touch of technology as outside the walls of the building looked made out of stone, the floor around it nothing but dirt. As Aurora took a step forward, her breath caught in her throat. She was hit by a sense of familiarity and had to blink twice when images of an old Aztec temple flashed before her eyes. It's surroundings covered in jungle trees and it's floor filled with carved stone. By the door she saw a woman, standing still with her back against her.

     Just as fast as the vision had appeared it had faded into oblivion, the Titty Twister taking back it's place. She looked at her side, feeling like someone was watching her, just to find that she wasn't mistaken. Richie had his eyes glued on her, a sort of confusion plastered across his face as she watch her confusion at the place. He knew she too felt like she was called to this place, there he confirmed that what the woman of her visions had told her was true. There was a reason to bring Aurora to that place. She belonged there, Richie felt it. Aurora decided to ignore her vision and walked forward, following after Seth and the Fullers for the entrance of the place.

     By the door shouted a man in a hat, hands waving around, across and everywhere as he sold the place to it's customers, as he sold it's 'delicacies' "Come on in! You heard me, devil dogs and bad bitches! Come on in for the all you can lick buffet of the most beautiful, tastiest delicacies south of the border!" He enjoyed his performance, liking at the air and pointing down his crotch while thrusting forward when referring to the border. Aurora stared at the man with disgust, Seth noticing and slightly smirking "What is it, sweetheart? Isn't this what you expected when we kidnapped you?" He joked, Aurora rolling his eyes at him "Oh yes, lap dances and stripper poles, the real dream of a hostage" She joked back, earning a chuckle from the older Gecko.

     The man kept rambling as more and more customers walked in, all either bikers or truck drivers, probably having driven for hours and just looking for a place to hace a drink. Kind of like the liquor store where everything started. She was driving through nowhere, just looking for a drink. She never would have thought that things would turn out the way they did "We got only one item on the menu, that's true, but we've got every flavour under the Mexican moon!" The man kept going "I did my part! We got you across the border. I'm not taking my children inside. We're done" Jacob said, Seth nodding at his words.