서른넷

thirty-four; TRUTH

     jungkook turned around finally looking at his boyfriend. he couldn't get words out of his system. he just couldn't.

     taehyung had contained himself until then but when jungkook was starting at him with pitiful and guilty eyes, he couldn't. he broke down, tears slipping down his cheeks.

     jimin had become good friends with taehyung in the past few weeks and he hated jungkook for hurting him.

     jungkook looked down, away from taehyung. he couldn't look at him. it hurt badly.

     yoongi was confused as he looked back and forth between jungkook and the crying boy. he remembered that he had seen that boy before. and fuck, he was gorgeous.

     jungkook sighed and gathering his head he stood up and took taehyung's hand in his, taking him outside and making him sit on the public bench. "i don't think of you as a rebound."

     taehyung look at him, the sourness in his eyes on full show.

     "i liked you for real. i did. i know you may not believe me but you were never a rebound. i never planned on getting a rebound after jimin rejected me but somehow you.. i just couldn't resist you." jungkook ran his thumb over older's cheeks. "but i've realized that i was not able to move on from jimin. i'm really sorry. you deserve so much better. both you and jimin do. please, forgive me for all of this."

     "i need some time," taehyung sniffed, pushing jungkook's hand away and wiping his cheeks with the back of his hand.

your tears, my pain