쉰들

fifty-two; APOLOGY

      the younger boy didn't know but there was someone else waiting to apologize to him, sitting at the corner of the cafe, he only looked at him but couldn't bring up the courage to go and talk.

     but when jungkook finally stood up, the boy walked out of the cafe and waited for him outside the door.

     namjoon gave jungkook an assuring pat before he walked inside the kitchen and jungkook went out the door.

     shoving his hands in his back pocket jungkook took a deep breath but it got caught in his throat as he lifted his head up and saw taehyung, red nosed and adorable. there was something on his face and jungkook could easily make it out; guilt.

     "i've been wanting to tal-"

     "let's take this to a better place? there's a park nearby," jungkook suggested and before listening to older's opinion, he started walking towards the park.

     once they were seated on the park bench, jungkook nodded asking his to start.

     "i had kissed yoongi," taehyung had his eyes on his feet.

     "i know." jungkook deadpanned.

     "and i'm.. really sorry for it."

     "why are you apologizing to me? you should talk to jimin," jungkook said, his tone harsh and obvious of the anger.

     "i'm building up the courage and i wanted to talk to you first. i thought we were friends and you'd understand what happened with me."

     "i'll forgive once jimin forgives you. jimin's the one hurt not me." jungkook stood up ready to walk away but he stopped once taehyung's eyes glittered.

     "i'm r-really sorry. i'll talk to j-jimin but p-please don't be angry with m-me," taehyung stuttered covering his face.

     jungkook kept an assuring hand on taehyung's shoulder. "i'm not angry. i just want you to be clear with jimin. and once you are, we can talk."

     jungkook smiled as taehyung's tear hit his cheek.

an apology can change so much