Chapter 6

*Madie P.O.V.*

Zayn leaned in and we're like one inch from kissing but his mom walked in. THANK GOD!! "I should get going... Bye Zayn." I said and ran out the front door. What the fuck just happened?! I walk home and see a worried Harry sitting on the front steps. When he saw me... He shot up and hugged me tightly. God he's so protective! I hug him back. "Where were you?" he asked in a worried tone. "I went for a walk remember?" I asked. "I know that but why didn't you answer your phone?" he asked. "Because I didn't.... Have time to...." I said and he looked at me confused. "What are you talking about?" he asked. I sighed. "I saw Josh and Zayn fighting so I pulled Zayn off of him and Zayn actually protected me from Josh.... Which I thought it was wired...." I said and we sat on the front steps. He held my hand in his and look me in the eyes. "I wasn't supposed to tell you this but.... Z-Zayn kinda likes you...." my eyes widen and my mouth hung open a little bit. "W-What?" I said in shock. "No wonder he did that...." I said and Harry look at me confused. "What did he do?" he asked. "H-He...." I gulp. "He almost kissed me...." Harry's eyes widen... I could see the anger in his eyes! "Harry.... Calm down. We didn't kiss." I said trying to calm him down... He ran his fingers through his hair. I scoot closer to him and I set my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulled me close. We sit in silence listening to the sounds of cars horns and people yelling. I close my eyes and enjoy this moment with Harry. "Madie?" I hear Harry say. "Yes?" I asked "I love you." he said and I grin to myself. "I love you too Harry." I said. I feel Harry pick me up a little and put me on his lap. I look at him and he kissed my forehead. I grin at him. "We're gonna be ok Madie." he said and we got up and went inside. I walk upstairs and jump on my bed and lay there with my face in my pillow. I roll over to my back and sighed. I sit up and I hear a knock on my door. "Come in!" I said and I see Marcel peek in. "Someone's here to see you." Marcel said and I walk downstairs and see a guy with black hair and brown eyes. (This is the new character I told you about in chapter 3!!)

"Um hi." I said and he smiles at me and hugged me. "Hey baby." he said while hugging me I push him away. "Um... Who are you?" I asked. "Nick Martin. Your boyfriend" he said. My eyes widen and I back up from him. He's the one that was a pervert! "I don't have a boyfriend for your information! And get out. Now." I said and he look at me confused. "Oh come on baby!" he said. "I said... Get. Out. NOW!" I yelled and he sighed and left mumbling something. I sighed in relief and I run my finger threw my hair. I hear a knock on the front door. I answer it and see Niall and Louis. "Hey Madie." Louis said. "Hi Lou. Hi Niall." I said and we walk inside. I see Harry grinning at me. "Um Madie we need to talk." Harry said and I nod. We walk into the kitchen. "What's up?" I asked. "Do you like Zayn?" he asked. "No. I don't.... Why?" I asked. He shrugged. "Just wondering. Because you know.... He like you kinda." I sighed. "I know that..." I gasp. "Wait! Is that why he didn't shot me?" I asked. "Um.... Yes." he said. I blush. "O-Oh...." I look at the ground and blush even redder. "Yah..." I left the kitchen and I sit on the couch. Niall sit down next to me. "So... How've you been since your concision?" Niall asked. "Good I guess..." I said with a shrug. "Well.... I'm happy you can remember stuff again." he said and I smile and he smiles back. "Well thank you Niall." I said and he opens his arms. "Hug?" he asked. I grin. "Hug." I said and I hug him and he hugs me back. We pull away and he smiles at me. I feel a arm around my waist and I turn and see Louis. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder. Niall left the room and went to the restroom. I stand up and stated to walk to go upstairs but Louis grabbed my waist, turning me around and kissed me passionately. I just hope no one sees us! He pulled away and smile at me. Then we get pulled away by something. The next thing I know I see Harry on top of Louis punching him over and over again! Edward and Marcel hold me back. "No! Harry stop it!" I yelled trying to get free of Marcel and Edwards grip.