Chapter 8

*Madie P.O.V.*

My eyes widen. "You like Niall! Aww!" I said and she punched me in the arm. "Shut up." she said blushing and smiling. I rub my arm. "Ouch." We hear a knock on the door. I answer it and its Edward. "I know I hear talking in here." Edward said and Starr peeking over my shoulder. "Hi Starr." he said. "Hi Edward." Starr said and I smile at them. "What are you guy doing up so early?" he asked. We look at each other. "I slept over and I woke her up and.... Yah." Starr said and I nod in agreement. "Ok." Edward said and walked away to his room. I turn towards Starr. "Thank you." I said and she nods. "I have to go. Bye Madie." Starr said and hugged me. "Ok bye Starr." I said and she left. I walk to the Skate Park and see Josh!

*Zayn P.O.V.*

Why doesn't Harry like me? Oh wait I know why! It because Harry saw me with a gun to Madie's head! I run my finger through my hair and sighed. I need to get Madie to like me. I'm gonna take her away from Louis. She will be mine. But how will I get her? She hates me... Why did I try to kiss her? I walk downstairs and want outside. I walk down to the Skate Park. I get there and I hear yelling... I peek in and see Josh and a girl yelling at each other. Wait?... That's Madie!! My fist clinch at my sides. He better not touch her or I'll beat the shit out of him! Josh sees me and glares at me. Madie turned around and I duck behind the brick wall. I hear footsteps going towards me. My heart started to beat faster... I see Madie. "Zayn? What are you doing here?" she asked. I bit my bottom lip trying to think of an answer. "I was just going for a walk and I heard yelling." I said and she look me in the eyes. "Your eyes are beautiful. You know that?" I said and she grins at me. "Thank you Zayn." she smiles at me and I smile back. "Your welcome." I said and leaned up against the brick wall. Madie leans up next to me and looked at the ground and I stare at her. God she's so beautiful! She look at me and I grab her waist and pull her close. She look into my eyes and I lean in and I kiss her! Yes I kissed her!!! She pushed me away and I smirk and she walked away. I kissed her! I sighed in relief. I smile to myself. I walk back home with a big smile on my face.

*Madie P.O.V.*

I get home and sit on the couch. What just happened?! Why did Zayn kiss me?! Oh My God whats wrong with me?! I run my hands through my hair and Harry looked at me wired. "What's wrong Madie?" he asked. I sighed. "Don't get mad ok?" I said and he nodded his head. I sighed. "Z-Zayn kissed me..." I said and his eyes filled with anger! "Harry please don't hurt him. Like you hurt Louis..." I said and Harry held my hand and kissed my forehead. "I'm really sorry I hurt Louis. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." he said. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. "It's ok." I said as we pulled away. "Are you gonna tell Louis?" "I don't know yet." I said. "Um I think he already knows." he said. My eyes widen. "What do you mean?" I asked. Harry nervously chuckled and he pointed behind me. I turn around and see Louis! "Louis I can explain!" I said and he shakes his head. "No need to explain.... I heard it all...." He said and walk out the door. I run outside after him. "Louis!" I yell and he turned around. "What?" he said in a annoyed tone. "Don't leave me.... Please. I need you in my life." I said with tears filling my eyes. Louis face softened and he hugged me tightly. "Shh love I'll always be here. Ok?" he rubbed my back trying to calm me down. "I'm sorry I kissed him. I'm sorry that Harry flipping out on you. I'm sorry for Harry for not likening you. I'm sorry for-" he cut me off by smashing his lips into mine. He pulled away and he grins down at me. "That a way in gonna get you to shut up for now on. Ok?" he said and I giggle. "Ok." I said. "I love you." I said "I love you too." he said back. He held my hand and we walk down to my house again. I hug Louis goodbye and go upstairs. I grab my phone and I have a message from a unknown number.

?: I'm watching you...

Me: Who is this?

?: You better stay away from Louis. Or else.

Me: Or else what?

?: Or else I'll take you away from Harry, Edward, Marcel, Louis, Liam, Starr, and Niall...

Me: Who are you and how do you know these people and my brothers?

?: I've been watching you....

Me: Who are you?!

?: That's classified informant.

Me: Tell me now!

?: I'm Louis exes so you better stay away from him!

Me: Well we're date right now so....

?: WHAT?! You don't touch him!

Me: I can if I want to bitch! Now tell me who you are NOW!

?: I can't tell you.

I put my phone down and lay down on my bed. I get under the covers and close my eyes and soon fall asleep. I wake up to something holding me down and a cloth over my mouth. I see a girl in all black. I try to get the girl off me but I blacked out....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N Who do you think is ?.... Comment who you think she is! :)