Chapter 14

*Madie P.O.V.*

Starr stares at me for a while. "You do?" she asked and I nod shyly.... "I'm horrible person... Arn't I?" I asked Starr and she shook her head. "No Madie you just... Have different feeling towards Luke then you do Louis. It's not a big deal." she said and I sighed. "Yes it is... I'm dating Louis... I better go talk to him... " I said. "Ok text me and tell me what happens!" Starr said before running off. I walk over to Louis house. I knock on the door. No answer... I grab the door handle and peak in.... "Louis?" I said. No answer... Now I start to get worried! I walk upstairs and hear noises from Louis room.... I open the door and I see Louis and Eleanor's on top of him. Louis and I make eye contact. Tears fill my eyes. "Wow.... Just wow." I said before running downstairs and ran out of the house. I hear Louis calling my name but I ignore it. I ran home and ran upstairs. I grab my phone and text Starr.

Me: Hey.

Starr: Hey, how'd it go?

Me: Bad...

Starr: What happened?

Me: I walk into his room and I saw Eleanor on top him...

Starr: WHAT?! Ok the next time I see him! I swear to god... I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!!

Me: Lol thanks Starr.

Starr: Hey thats what friends are for!

Me: You got that right! Gtg bye!

Starr: Kk bye!

I look at the time and its 11:47pm. I sighed and got in my PJs. Before I went to bed I text Louis.

Me: It's over....

I put my phone on my nightstand and go to bed.... I wake up to someone shaking me.... "Madie?... Madie! Wake up!" I hear Edward say. I groan and cover my face with my blanket. "I don't want to." I said. "C'mon sis." he said and I sighed and got up. Edward left and I look at the time and its 12:36pm. I grab my phone and I have 3 missed messages from Louis.

3rd Louis: I love you and no one else can change that! Please....

2nd Louis: Please Madie! Answer your phone please!!

1st Louis: Madie I can explain! Please forgive me!

Why would he do that? I ran my fingers through my hair. I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I said and Harry walked in. "Madie? What happened with you and Louis? I just got a text from him and he says he's worried about you and that he want you to forgive him." Harry as he sat down next to me on my bed. "I caught him with Eleanor on top of him..." I said. "Oh my god... Madie. Are you ok?" I look over at Harry and I could see the worried look in his eyes. I shrug. "I don't know...." I said and Harry pulled me close. I start to cry. "Shh. It's ok Madie. I'm here for you." Harry said as he rubbed my back. We sit there for what like hours. "Are you ok now?" Harry asked. I nod and Harry kissed my forehead before leaving. I grab my phone and text Luke.

Me: Luke?

Luke: Yes?

Me: Can I tell you something....

Luke: Of course you can Madie.

Me: Ok well.... I broke up with Louis...

Luke: What?! Why?

Me: I caught him with a girl named Eleanor on top of him....

Luke: Oh. My. God! Are you alright? Are to ok?

Me: I don't know...

Luke: The next time I see him... I'm gonna make sure he gets put in a hospital!!

Me: No Luke you don't have to do that.

Luke: I have to! He hurt the person I love!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N Is it weird that I fangirl over my own book?! Because you should have saw me when I was writing this chapter! I was flipping out!! I was like "OMG I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE DATE!!!" Lol is that weird?! It's my own book.... And I'm fangirling over it! xD Oh god I've gone CRAZY! Btw SORRY it's a short chapter and SORRY for the whole brake up thing and SORRY for that I fangirl over my own book thing.... But I do! xD