Chapter 16

*Madie P.O.V.*

I smile brightly at him. "I would love to." I said and he smiled. He lean in and kissed me! I kiss back and smile into the kiss. We pull away and I smile at him and he smiles back. We lay down and he pulls me close. I cuddle into his chest and listen to his heartbeat. I smile to myself. He pulled the covers over us and I close my eyes and soon fall asleep.... I wake up and see that the sun is starting to rise. I look up to a sleeping Luke. I smile to myself and I sat up and shakes him. "No don't take my penguin away..." he mumbled. I giggle and shake him again. "Luke wake up." I said and he opened his eyes sleepily. He look at me and smiled. "Morning Sleepyhead." I said and he chuckled. "Morning Sunshine." he said in his morning voice and I giggle. "What are you doing up so early?" he asked. "I couldn't go back to sleep." I said and he pulled me close. He set his forehead against mine. We stare into each others eyes for awhile. He kissed me passionately and I kissed back. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. We pull away and he pecked my lips before getting up. I walk out of the tent and see Luke up in the tree just sitting there. "Luke? What are you doing?" I asked. "Nothing." he said and motioned me to come up. I roll my eyes and climb up the tree. I sit next to him on the branch. We're not that high up in the air but it feels like it! "Lukey?" I said and he chuckled. "Hm?" "What were you dreaming about? Because when I was trying to wake you up you mumbled: 'No don't take my penguin away....'?" I asked. "Well I don't know how to answer that.... But the dream involved my favorite animals aka penguins." he said and I giggle. Luke looked at me and he fell backward! I gasp. He hung there upside down by his legs. "You ok?" I asked. "Yup." he said and he tried to get back up. But he fell off the branch and falls to the ground! I gasp again and climb down the tree as fast as I could. I ran over to his side. "Luke are you ok?" I asked. "Yes I am. But that was fun." he said. I roll my eyes and he laughed. "I though you got hurt. Jesus Luke! Don't scared me like that." I said and he pouted. "I'm sorry Madie." he said and hugged me. I don't hug back. He pulled away and gave me his puppy dog eyes. "Please Madie. I'm sorry. Please!" he said in a little kid voice. "No." I said and he scooted close to me. "Pleazze!" he said. "No." "Pleazzzze!!" "Lucas! Stop it!" I warned and he pouted.

He picked me up, set me on his lap and buried his face in my neck. "But... But I wuv you." he said and I smile. "You're mean." I said and he looked at me. "Am not." "Are too." Am not!" "Are too!" I said and he pouted again. "Meanie." he said and I kiss his forehead. "Your so childish!" I said and he glared at me. "So are you." he said. "Am not." I said "Are too." "Am not!" "Are too!" I stood up and walk towards the tent but Luke pick me up bridle style. "Lucas Robert Hemmings put me down!" I said. "Madison Hope Styles no!" he said back and I groan. He carried me over to the like pond at the back of the forest. He smirked at me and I know what was gonna do!! "Don't you even dare!" I said and he just smirked. I get out of his arms and tries to run back to tent. But, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close. "You know I wuv you." he said in a little kid voice. I giggle. "I wuv you too." I said back in a little kid voice. He smiled and kissed me. I giggle into the kiss and pull away. "I should get going." I said and Luke pouts. "No. Your not going." he said and held me close. "Luke I have to! I promise Harry I would be home by 11 today." I said and Luke didn't move. "Please Lukey!" I said and lean my chin on his chest so I'm looking up at him and pout. He sighed. "Fine." he said in a sad voice. I stand on my tip toes and kiss his cheek and he grinned at me. "I'll walk you home." he said. We walk to my house holding hands. Luke intertwined out fingers and I grin at our hands.

//

"We'll I better get inside." I said and Luke nods. He pulls me into a hug. I grin and hug him back. He lifts me off the ground and I giggle a little as he spins us around. He sets me down, still hugging me and I smile. He pulls away a little so he still has his hands around my waist and my arms are around his neck. "I love you Madison." He said looking me in the eyes. I grin at him and stands on my tip toes and peck his lips. "I love you too Lucas." I said and he kisses my nose. I giggle and he smiles at me. "Bye." I said. "Bye." He said. I wave at him as he walks away before I going inside and run upstairs and pull my phone out of my pocket. I text Starr.